The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Repost (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

xtacsgt
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of xtacsgt
This is a repost and I am still in the process of trying to identify this gaffed deck. Joe from Haines has not been able to help and I have contacted many other sources to no avail and the post has had at least 300 views. I recall that the punch line of the end was do you or have you ever had a pet and did it go MOO and the one O has the suite and card on it. Thanks !I have a deck that is a bicycle back and all of the faces are blank with the exception of three cards on one side the three spell p e t and the other side spell m o o one of the o has as card number and suit on it. It was produced by Haines House Of Cards and is called MY PET DECK I have lost the instructions for it and do not know the routine and effect if someone recalls this one or has the instructions I would be grateful and provide a reasonable monetary payment. If this is still in production and available I would be willing to purchase it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Repost (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL