The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Beautiful Zombie Routine (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
1810 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Here is a video of Dale Salwak performing his beautiful , classical Zombie routine. This is how the classical Zombie floating ball should look, imo.

https://www.magicana.com/video/dale-salwak-stage-magic

Starting at the 02:24 mark in the video.

This is from Dale Salwak's appearance on the Canadian television show "Magic Palace" in the 1980's .
If you haven't found the Magicana Video archive yet , check it out . Many videos of classic magic from Magic Palace and other sources.

Click here to view attached image.
Kit Higginson
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Kit Higginson
A beautiful performance of the Zombie!

Thank you for sharing this and the Magiciana Video link as well.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5348 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I can't imagine how many times I've watched Dale Salwak's Zombie routine (dozens, hundreds? Nope more!). I always think "pure elegance!" Thanks for the link!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1707 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Fabulous routine, as someone who has performed Zombie for 30yrs its so refreshing to see a fabulous act.My own routine to music is just over 1 minute.
The key thing for beginners to this is the loose flowing foulard is the key to creating this beautiful Illusion.
Love the ditch at the end, so well done with close audience.
Thanks for sharing
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Beautiful Zombie Routine (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL