The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » TENET (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
Just saw Christopher Nolan’s latest and it is a braingasm!
I’m sure some members here will claim to having understood it entirely, but never will I believe that 😄
So many things iIn the movie will definitely ring bells, and I dread the potential cheese and first degree interpretations.
Nonetheless, a must-see! Smile
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
The trailer looked exciting. Glad you are giving it a good review. It is showing at our neighborhood theater, which is about a 10 minute walk. It sounds like it's time to start walking...
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4696 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I'm not sure if I'm willing to chance catching COVID-19 for a movie, no matter how great it might look on the big screen.

I will be patient and wait for it to be available for streaming on my smaller screen (which should still give me most of the experience).
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
295 Posts

Profile of topherhester
I saw it. We were the only 2 people in the theater. I couldn't hear half the movie because the dialogue audio was so soft compared to the ambient and background noise. I heard the ocean a lot and read lips. The action was great and I understood the overall plot but there is so many little things you miss in the movie. First thing we did was google a plot synopsis to help tie up the loose ends (pun intended if you've seen it). I was just glad to be out of the house!
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
We're still waiting for the movies to open up here in upstate NY.
I've been waiting to see the sequel to Top Gun.
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2020, EVILDAN wrote:
We're still waiting for the movies to open up here in upstate NY.
I've been waiting to see the sequel to Top Gun.

A teaser for Top Gum...

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » TENET (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL