The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Letter Perfect by David Regal (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Regular user
UK
111 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2021, Dumbledini wrote:
An alternative to the Hummer shuffle is the Shuffle-Bored procedure. This is useful for a longer message (say around 10 to 15 letters), using the whole deck.

That's useful. I'm not aware of Shuffle-Bored. Can you explain a bit more about it? What's a good resource?
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1307 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Love this trick. I use a spooky story where a supposed ghosts name is spelled out.

I think it’s in Close Up and Personal by David which costs $45 and has a lot more material. Not sure there’s much value in buying the individual trick when you compare costs. Although you do get a deck of alphabet cards.
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
853 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Feb 11, 2021, dirtyfoucault wrote:
Quote:
An alternative to the Hummer shuffle is the Shuffle-Bored procedure. This is useful for a longer message (say around 10 to 15 letters), using the whole deck.

That's useful. I'm not aware of Shuffle-Bored. Can you explain a bit more about it? What's a good resource?

Get "Bound to Please" by Simon Aaronson which is (1) ridiculously inexpensive for what it is (2) includes the very, very useful Shuffle Bored and (3) a whole lot more.
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Regular user
UK
111 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
Quote:
On Feb 11, 2021, no2ss wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 11, 2021, dirtyfoucault wrote:
Quote:

Get "Bound to Please" by Simon Aaronson which is (1) ridiculously inexpensive for what it is (2) includes the very, very useful Shuffle Bored and (3) a whole lot more.

Ah thanks man, I'll check it out
wanderwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2020, Magic KL wrote:

Fiddlin Jonny best review show on YouTube by far
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Regular user
UK
111 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
Recently started using DMC's Alpha Deck to do Letter Perfect. Nice to have the added markings if like me you're an anxious performer who likes to be able to check everything is where it should be (might be a nice addition if David ever releases an updated version)! The Passport to Alphas also opens up a load of great routines you can do with an alphabet deck. Deffo worth a purchase, even if you already own LP. That said, LP is still my favourite alphabet routine so far. The connection/buy-in you get with the reveal of someone's name just seems to lift any given card trick...time to re-work some of those old classics me-thinks.
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
700 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Dmc Alpha is also my choice
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Letter Perfect by David Regal (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL