The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Great Special (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8858 Posts

Profile of funsway
I talked with the folks at Vanishing Magic about a special to help beginners and bored magicians during this sequestered period and beyond.

This is the chance to expand your repertoire or get you back to basics in a simple but organized way.

Karl Fulves published a series of books called "Self Working" on several themes. Many of these from the basis of effects you are now spending big bucks for!
Easy to carry with you and browse or spend a quite evening of creativity and enchantment.

These normally retail for $8-9.00 each. Vanishing has them discounted to $6.80 each.

SPECIAl! Get the four volumes on Ropes, Handkerchiefs, Coins and Table as set and get an additional 10% discount and free shipping!

Go to magic@vanishingincmagic.com and enter TU10 as a code. That is less than $25.00 for the complete set (he also has books and Mental effects and cards)

Self Working Rope Magic, Self Working Handkerchief Magic, Self Working Coin Magic and Self Working Table Magic.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1686 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
Very nice!
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Livermore, CA
505 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Do we search for each book and put it into our cart?

How do we get free shipping? When I put in TU10, it doesn't do anything. Still $4 shipping.

The link you post is an email address. Do you send an email to get the special deal?

Dave
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1686 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
The books are listed under discounted magic. Click on that and start a search. I only typed in Karl and they were the first few listed.
Don't know about the shipping. You probably enter the code when you pay.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8858 Posts

Profile of funsway
Enter Fulves in a search to see all of his books. I thought here was free shipping on all orders, but I just checked and it is for $45 plus orders. Sorry.

I do not know if the discount applies to alternative books or getting less than the four I discussed with them.
The discount comes from the suggested idea of four books to help folks out. Play fair.

When I enter that addy I get their home page form which you can order.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
BlushingCrow
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of BlushingCrow
I recently finished reading Fulves' Self-Working Coin Magic and posted a thorough review - it's fantastic, though a few of the tricks are a little dated (no shame in that, given how long ago it was published!)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Great Special (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL