The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Flite by Steve Thompson (64 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17~18~19 [Next]
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4439 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
There are a multitude of ways of vanishing the ring easily choose one that suits you it couldnít be simpler imho Gaz 🙂
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
585 Posts

Profile of Vogler
I know Gaz, but still it is impressive how bad he is on his vanish...
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3310 Posts

Profile of warren
Illusionist is back up and running so I've took the plunge as Christmas is coming up.
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
672 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On Nov 3, 2020, warren wrote:
Illusionist is back up and running so I've took the plunge as Christmas is coming up.

You won't be disappointed. this is the first ring flight I've owned and cant wait to give it a test run.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3310 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Nov 3, 2020, brandon90 wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 3, 2020, warren wrote:

You won't be disappointed. this is the first ring flight I've owned and cant wait to give it a test run.

I've had a few over the years but want one for impromptu situations as I use a destination box at gigs...plus Christmas is coming up so time for a treat.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4439 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yeah agreed itís brilliant thinking Gaz 🙂
drumdemon420
View Profile
Veteran user
393 Posts

Profile of drumdemon420
My replacement Flite finally came in the mail today. I immediately opened it to see if there was any difference between this one and the original that broke on me. There definitely is. I'm not quite sure how to describe it without giving too much away but I'll try.

This one is definitely seated deeper than the last and has much more purchase where it counts. So it seems that my initial hunch was correct and the first one was a less than perfect one that fell through the cracks. I'm fairly confident that this one will hold up much better. I'll post another follow up if that's not the case.
Nat
View Profile
Special user
501 Posts

Profile of Nat
Curious how this compares to the newly released Ultimate Ring Flight...

Quote:
On Nov 3, 2020, drumdemon420 wrote:
My replacement Flite finally came in the mail today. I immediately opened it to see if there was any difference between this one and the original that broke on me. There definitely is. I'm not quite sure how to describe it without giving too much away but I'll try.

This one is definitely seated deeper than the last and has much more purchase where it counts. So it seems that my initial hunch was correct and the first one was a less than perfect one that fell through the cracks. I'm fairly confident that this one will hold up much better. I'll post another follow up if that's not the case.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4439 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Well there is no comparison imo , with flite the ring really is actually is on the one and only key ring with your other keys . Ultimate ring flight it ends up on some weird rod so they are worlds apart looking at the demo Gaz 😊
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
670 Posts

Profile of Philippe
Just received my Flite accompanied with excellent instructions and real life performances, fabulous buy.
JD_UK
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of JD_UK
After a good ring flight. Cant decide bweteen this or RFR. I'm only a hobbiest.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3310 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2020, JD_UK wrote:
After a good ring flight. Cant decide bweteen this or RFR. I'm only a hobbiest.

Just remember with a reel there is noise which in working situations is hidden however it will be heard in quiet environments plus accidents can happen with reels, personally I like to be in full control of borrowed rings at all times.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4439 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I agree with Warren I would pick Flite for all the reasons he mentions Gaz 😊
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1048 Posts

Profile of indomagic
The advantage of using reel, you can show both your hands empty before you reach into your pocket.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3310 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2020, indomagic wrote:
The advantage of using reel, you can show both your hands empty before you reach into your pocket.

If performed well your audience shouldn't see you go to the pocket to load which then enables you to show your hands empty before going to the pocket 😉
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Daren
How about this not sure if it has been mentioned already within this thread, do a fake transfer to left hand, go to pocket to pick up a sharpie as an impromptu wand doing the necessary, use pen to make ring vanish, show both hands empty and produce, same impact in my opinion
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
670 Posts

Profile of Philippe
I prefer to place keys in specs hand as in demo, goes down smashing!
JD_UK
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of JD_UK
Thanks for your help guys. I think I'll pick this up and give it a go. Only a hobbiest & RFR is a lot more. I saw a good vanish once with flash paper being folded. Can't remember where though. Think it might have been on the vault dvd by David Penn.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5161 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2020, indomagic wrote:

Yes, this is a very strong point. Also, in the hundreds of times I used my RFR I have never had an issue with a broken ring. One of the strongest tricks you can do with minimal effort.

Though with the right routining these ring flights without the reel can be very strong as well. Just not as strong as ones with a reel but strong none the less.
Stephen Thompson
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Stephen Thompson
Hi everyone

It can be hardwork to read through all the posts on a thread. In Flite's case there are now 15pages of discussion. So I've compressed it all below.

Got mine. Delighted. Trick Of The Year!!
the quality is incredible and the method is just pure genius
Just received this and I love it.
this really is an amazing product
itís an absolute killer
Wow that visual link is sick !
this is brilliant the load is super quick and very very deceptive
my go to prop for this effect
this will blow there socks off!
You will love it
Got it. Love it. Brilliant.
Solves so many details you may have previously nitpicked about.
Very excited to add this in my EDC.
fantastic
Absolutely love it
Flite is indeed a real-worker and is therefore highly recommended.
itís worth every cent
Very well made and clever. Works as advertised.
this is more natural looking and load is definitely fast and clean.
the link on is great
it's really good. Not finicky, quick and pretty clean. For $30 I think it's a steal. Don't think "James Bond" techno wizardry or gadgetry, think clever, quality, simplicity.
the trailer and demos are very fair and straightforward,
I don't think a quicker and simpler design is possible than what we now have with Flite.
Flite is the fastest/easiest load Iíve ever seen with a ring flight and you can do very visual open links you canít do with other versions
very reasonably priced
itís brilliant
This thing ticks all of the boxes
Highly recommended.
takes up less pocket space
it looks perfect
You wonít be disappointed I cannot see this being bettered in method , ease of use and the final reveal .
The fact that this is so easy and is really on the one and only key ring puts this on another level
I liked it so much that I immediately ordered a second unit
The simplicity, excellence, and value of this device is extraordinary.
IMO this deserves to be in consideration for 'Trick of the Year'.
it really is quite brilliant.
this checks all the boxes and looks so convincing.
you can add more keys to the ring
This thing is amazing. The gimmick is very well-made and very easy to use and to be honest way better than any other ring flight I have ever used. Like it says in the instructions itís more like a linking ring than an actual ring flight.
The illusion is perfect.
The video with the instructions was very well-made and easy to follow and really fun to watch.
This truly is outstanding value, is extremely deceptive, easy-to-perform,
absolutely deserves to be in the running for 'Trick of the year'. I cannot imagine anybody not heaping praise on this.
I think this is exceptional and ticks every single box .
Itís practical to carry , itís super easy to do and the illusion is absolutely perfect .
Added to that from the one I have seen itís very well made and durable , I honestly think this is the holy grail of methods for a non reel ring flight .
all have to say is WOW! the fact that you can vanish the ring and make it appear on the KEYRING in a spectators hand is killer. The reset is super easy.
This could be a strong contender for Trick Of The Year.
Delighted. Trick Of The Year!!
It's about as fair as it gets.
I just received this and I love it
Just got mine today. I honestly believe this to be the final chapter on ring flight methods in my opinion. Simplicity at its finest. Quality gimmick. And way better than I expected.
I'm really loving that load method! Much easier than pro flight for sure.
I love this!
This has got to be up there with trick of the year!
I received this today and didn't disappoint at all! I love it!
Received this in the mail yesterday, and must be honest - the simplicity of it is it's secret weapon! What a brilliant solution to a classic mystery. Whether pro or beginner, it's easily within your ability to master and pull off. This goes to the top of the list for effect of the year in my book.
Steve thought of, and addressed everything. #Brilliant!
Just had my first performance with it. Wonderful reaction!
Received, can only agree with all the positive comments already here above. Simple & quite smart , the overall design. Recommended
I must say I'm really impressed with this.
it's real is a no-brainer
Flite is hands-down the best overall value of any magic prop that I've purchased this year. It is also one of the few items that I can honestly say that I'll be keeping in my pocket (to-be-ready) for any casual performing situations that arise.
A part of my everyday carry for sure. Clean, quick and easy.
certainty it will replace my ring flight
Itís a sensational effect and the best ring flight solution out there and even way better than any reel and non reel
version I have ever seen in 40 years of magic . 100% easy and something you will do a lot as itís jaw dropping
this has replaced my other ring flight! I will be ordering another
I have to say that I think it is the best ring flight there is. I really do not see how anyone would be displeased. I love it through and through and I am extremely happy with the purchase.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Flite by Steve Thompson (64 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17~18~19 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL