The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Flite by Steve Thompson (70 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20~21 [Next]
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
338 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
Ok I just got Flite over the weekend and Iím blown away, this is a keeper! Incredibly simple and effective method, superb build quality and very good teaching. Itís already passed the wife test with flying colours and I canít wait to try it at gigs, when I can. Iíve got some ideas on what to routine it with so Iím going to play with those. Too big thumbs up for this product.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4930 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Jan 25, 2021, simon hughes wrote:
Ok I just got Flite over the weekend and Iím blown away, this is a keeper! Incredibly simple and effective method, superb build quality and very good teaching. Itís already passed the wife test with flying colours and I canít wait to try it at gigs, when I can. Iíve got some ideas on what to routine it with so Iím going to play with those. Too big thumbs up for this product.

100% agree Gaz 👍😊
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1946 Posts

Profile of Daren
It is awesome isn't it, I still use and love mine, it is in my opinion the quickest and easiest load ever! use it in combination with ring and string routine/nest of wallets and a killer combo!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4930 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
It is the simplest miracle I think I have ever purchased in magic Gaz 😊
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1411 Posts

Profile of Jared
I stand by my earlier post that this is truly worthy of 'Trick of the Year' honors...It definitely belongs in the conversation.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Vanish the ring using the Sansmind Ring Box, reappear the ring on the Flite keyring. Perfection!

Mark
fcchief1
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of fcchief1
I received this in December but due to surgery was unable to do much with it but watch the video, took it out of the box once. Now that healing is almost complete decided to give it a go, took it out if it's little box it came in and the little key broke right off. Could be a manufacturing defect. Guess I will try to repair it as Ellusionist will not take it back! Plus they want original receipt also which I don't have. Pretty ****ty service if you ask me.
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
805 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Jan 27, 2021, fcchief1 wrote:
I received this in December but due to surgery was unable to do much with it but watch the video, took it out of the box once. Now that healing is almost complete decided to give it a go, took it out if it's little box it came in and the little key broke right off. Could be a manufacturing defect. Guess I will try to repair it as Ellusionist will not take it back! Plus they want original receipt also which I don't have. Pretty ****ty service if you ask me.

Sounds not good, you are the second who wrote here about the little key broke off
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
I will never purchase another item from Illusionist, ever.

Mark
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4930 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Second out of 2187 units sold mines absolutely great quality Gaz 😊
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2021, Magic Mark wrote:
Mark

I noticed that Saturn and Alakazam UK are now carrying this.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2021, CardGuyMike wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2021, Magic Mark wrote:
Mark

I noticed that Saturn and Alakazam UK are now carrying this.

That's terrific, now people can buy Flite (which is excellent) without giving money directly to Ellusionist.

Mark
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4930 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yeah over 99.9% of all sold have been flawless so thatís a good quality production ratio imo Gaz 😊
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
805 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Jan 27, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Yeah over 99.9% of all sold have been flawless so thatís a good quality production ratio imo Gaz 😊

LOL - How do you know that 99.9% have been flawless ? - some statements are just too funny 😊
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4930 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
2 divided by 2187 x 100 = 0.091449474165524 faulty units . This means that 99.9085505258345 % havenít been faulty . Itís just basic maths my friend , I take it you donít do the magic square yet lol Gaz 😊
SlipperySnake
View Profile
Regular user
182 Posts

Profile of SlipperySnake
Quote:
2 divided by 2187 x 100 = 0.091449474165524 faulty units . This means that 99.9085505258345 % havenít been faulty . Itís just basic maths my friend , I take it you donít do the magic square yet lol Gaz 😊

Well, you are correct GAz...if assuming that all 2187 purchasers are members of The Cafť, that they saw this post, and they felt like sharing if their unit has broke or not. Hopefully, that is the case! Smile

On a side note, the creator of Flite did contact me after seeing my post about my broken unit, which I thought was a nice touch. I will most likely buy another one at some point and try again (being more careful with it this time).
Axman
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of Axman
Quote:

mine broke in a couple of days. Shame because it's really good, just poorly made.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4930 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
99.8628257887517 % perfect ones now then Gaz 👍😊
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
805 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Jan 28, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
99.8628257887517 % perfect ones now then Gaz 👍😊

Means three dissatisfied customers too many 👎

I wonder where you get the # 2187 from 😜
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4930 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Itís actually more than that now sold and I havenít checked on the latest sales figures that was the last time I checked . I have become friends with the creator after developing ideas that I have shared with him why do you ask ? Gaz 😊
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Flite by Steve Thompson (70 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20~21 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL