The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Missing Topics » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

p.b.jones
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford Haven. Pembrokeshire wales U.K.
2642 Posts

Profile of p.b.jones
HI,
This might be Just me But, Recently I have Noticed/believe that some topics have dissapeared. First the topic called book in secret sessions then another called something like "Whats you favourite magic item" I could not find either of these topics so I did a search of my posts and they did not show up there either.
Strange?
Phillip
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
There were some posts deleted recently, made by a member who has been banned. If his post started the topic thread, the entire topic was probably deleted as well. I don't know which specific topics may have been deleted, but this could explain where those "missing" topics went.

Usually, the moderators send an email or PM to any members whose posts are edited or deleted - maybe yours was just overlooked.

Mary B.
p.b.jones
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford Haven. Pembrokeshire wales U.K.
2642 Posts

Profile of p.b.jones
HI,
Yes I had a PM form Scott regarding postings from sh*****, but these seem to have been posts from Magical entertainer and the whole thread deleted?
Phillip
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
As Mary said if the person posting the thread was banned and his post deleted, because his was the first post it will delete the whole thread.

Mya Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Missing Topics » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL