The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FPS Wallet Black by Magic Firm (25 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Very nice of you to take the time to explain that on a video, great customer service!

is there a video of the palm to wallet in front pocket in real time? I saw the one on the trailer but it was really hard to tell the actually speed of the load due the changing speed of the video. I only ask because I have a card to wallet already, which does a pretty great job of loading into the front pocket of any trousers... Unfortunately my card to wallet isn't useable for an everyday wallet, which is why I'm seriously considering this.

just trying to weigh up whether I should buy ANOTHER wallet....
MonsterMagic
View Profile
Special user
517 Posts

Profile of MonsterMagic
I really don't see what this brings to the table.
The JOL Hip wallet loads fast and is basically the same a wallet you'd buy. I know lots of people using them as everyday wallets, including myself.

Personally, I don't like the money clip. I just don't see what makes this a worthwhile addition to the plethora of wallets out there.
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1149 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
I own several JOL products, but I see this as something completely different.

My two main reasons for excitement:

#1 the style! This has a much more modern look for those who care about that.

I like my JOL, but I would never really buy a wallet that looked like that. Nor would I use it as my every day.
I WOULD carry this wallet every day, as it looks great and is very minimalistic.

For times that I don't want to use the $$ clip, it's removable!

#2 the teaching! Brent is one of the smartest and best magic teachers out there, and I'm excited about the various routines, including the no-palm versions.
Author of PERFORM, the 2020 Magic Cafe Book of the Year

"I loved this book!" Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars!" Nick Lewin

"This will be a classic of magic!" Mark Pocan

performbettershows.com
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1163 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Don't miss your chance to win a free FPS wallet!

Make sure you like and comment, on the YouTube video, to be entered
Winner announced next Tuesday, good luck!
MonsterMagic
View Profile
Special user
517 Posts

Profile of MonsterMagic
I guess it just personal preference.

I'm sure the teaching is great. I really enjoyed his DVD.
Nige
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Nige
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2020, braunmagic wrote:
Tom,
Great question. I tried to answer it in this video. I hope that helps.
https://youtu.be/rBmYT8Oue1E

Thanks,
Brent Braun Smile

What an excellent response - very impressive
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2020, Nige wrote:
Quote:
Tom,

Thanks,
Brent Braun Smile

What an excellent response - very impressive

Agreed, I'll be picking one up because of THAT video.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Nice but the money clip ruins it for me
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2020, cardbiker wrote:
Nice but the money clip ruins it for me

The money clip is removable - you can take it out and throw it away if you like. Brent covers several ways to use it on the video.

Versatility is one of the great key components of this wallet. Whether you work seated or standing, you can use it. Whether you like cash or no cash in your wallet, you can use it. Whether you like to perform CTW from your pants pocket or jacket pocket, you can use it.
Kevin Reylek
MagicTomA5
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of MagicTomA5
Quote:
Tom,

Thanks,
Brent Braun Smile

What a brilliant response and a perfect display of customer service. Thanks mate. I am in the market for a new wallet as others are dying so think I will be picking one up mainly down to this video. If what your saying is true then I only have one concern left, and I’m afraid nobody can solve that but me: can I get used to a money clip. I like carrying notes too.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to respond.

Tom
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1223 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Definitely picking one of these up. I very much like the modern minimalist look of the wallet and I have owned plenty of wallets. Don't know what the hang-up is with the money clip as it has been pointed out multiple times it can be removed and isn't even necessary. Personally, I think I will leave mine in and tuck my Extreme Burn in there.

As the old adage goes, you want to hide a secret, paint it red and put it in plain sight. I appreciate David pointing out that you are getting a masterclass in Card to Wallet at almost two hours of Brent's teaching.

Oh....and if for no other reason...it's Brent Braun and I have never been disappointed in anything with his name behind it.
CopperChopCup
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of CopperChopCup
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2020, Harry Patter wrote:
I really don't see what this brings to the table.
The JOL Hip wallet loads fast and is basically the same a wallet you'd buy.

Variety is good. Options are good. I think an updated fashionable wallet has a place next to all of the others.
braunmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of braunmagic
Filmed myself doing the load this morning. Keep in mind the speed of the load will depend on practice, hand size, and tightness of pants. I hope this helps answer some questions. The speed is a combination of proper technique and practice. Also I should mention I only filmed this once so what you see is unedited real time single shot.

https://youtu.be/4GBKa4RGEjc

Let me know if you have more questions,
Brent Braun
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Wow, thanks a ton Brent for the informed video. Very nice of you share that with us!

Much appreciated!
RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Quote:
On Sep 24, 2020, braunmagic wrote:
Filmed myself doing the load this morning. Keep in mind the speed of the load will depend on practice, hand size, and tightness of pants. I hope this helps answer some questions. The speed is a combination of proper technique and practice. Also I should mention I only filmed this once so what you see is unedited real time single shot.

https://youtu.be/4GBKa4RGEjc

Let me know if you have more questions,
Brent Braun

Hi Brent,

Thanks for answering my question, to be honest you went well beyond that. What a fantastic video for your product, top draw stuff man! This is now on my wish list. Really impressive customer service,

Tomas
trickyat86
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
596 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
Brent, thank you for your videos covering customer questions and concerns. I was the one with the concern of duplicates in (just)the trailer. I really like the style and function of your wallet. I've ordered one.
CopperChopCup
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of CopperChopCup
I gotta be honest, I wish more magic was sold this way. I want to be able to see if the method is going to work for my particular application. Brent’s willingness to share the inner working pushes me over the edge. I just bought it. This is perfect for how I intend to use it. I was on the fence before, but this made it an easy choice.
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Yeah, as others have said, I find I'm much more willing to support tools where the creators are willing to show what it actually is. I get the concerns about "exposure" but in most cases, no one you perform for is going to see this stuff -- but for the people buying it, it actually helps to know what we're getting.
ScarneAce
View Profile
Regular user
In a Galaxy far, far away...
150 Posts

Profile of ScarneAce
I wasn't going to buy this as I love my real mans wallet which has a similar style of loading

However Brents videos and willingness to share this handlings made me think twice and I'm going to buy this afterall. I barely carry cash around anymore and prefer to use my cards so this kind of wallet is perfect.

Also I guess if you bottom palm the card when you load it into the wallet it will be face down for an extra revelation
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Just turn the wallet around, and load card in front of guide, rather than behind. No bottom palm needed. And also I prefer it being face down, to create on extra moment.

I like the look of this one. As Im also in the market for a new wallet.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FPS Wallet Black by Magic Firm (25 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL