The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Magic Review - iDrop by Tim Ellis and Vanishing Inc. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
I received this in exchange for a fair and honest review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub-bSipOuEw

How do you vanish a spectator's phone? Tim Ellis' has the PERFECT solution to the problem that has plagued many parlor magicians

You get: A specially gimmicked security deposit bag, a gimmicked phone, plus an extra "part" that is optional to use.

Drop comes with both the ingeniously gaffed bag that switches any borrowed phone for a decoy, and the break-away decoy phone itself. This phone mimics the size, weight and shape of all modern phones, including the iPhone. When it hits the ground, it breaks into what looks like many pieces. Actually, it's just three pieces that are easily reassembled during reset.

This can be used as a gag--which is hilarious for social media or to prank your friends. But its true value is on stage, where you can momentarily convince an audience that a phone has been utterly destroyed right in front of their eyes...only to make it appear in the most unexpected place, fully restored.
unfunny
View Profile
New user
Toronto
11 Posts

Profile of unfunny
David, I’ve been watching a ton of your reviews lately, after buying a few disappointing pieces without reading ANY review. I think in this review that one could use the gimmick Ed bag for other purposes.
xtrouble
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of xtrouble
This looks like a nice item, thanks for your thoughts.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
"I think in this review that one could use the gimmick Egg bag for other purposes." @unfunny

YEP - I mentioned that in the review

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Magic Review - iDrop by Tim Ellis and Vanishing Inc. (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL