The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tarot card printings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

redeagle
View Profile
Regular user
South Florida
147 Posts

Profile of redeagle
Does anyone know a way to get multiples of specific cards from a tarot deck? I would like about 10 sets of just the major arcana. Actually, I need just 10 each of about 6 cards. I could print my own or maybe look for a deal and buy 10 complete decks, but I figured I would check first if anybody knew of a source that just sold the major arcana or singles. Did not find it on google or amazon.
barthez36663
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of barthez36663
Michael L
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Michael L
How picky are you about the design? I've often found liquidation/clearance sales of books where they also have table full of the same Tarot deck for 80-90% off original price.
You probably won't find your specific deck, but you might be able to stock up on 10-20 identical sets for the price of 2-3 decks. Use the doubles you need, mess around with the rest to make gaffs or something.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Find a bunch of like minded magicians ... and just buy them...... Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tarot card printings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL