The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Want to give this another try (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wizuriel
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Wizuriel
Greetings.

I first started trying to learn magic when I was in elementary school. I didn't have the patience to really learn sleight of hands so ended up sticking more to gimmicks. Unfortunately with school and other commitments ended up dropping performing for the last 15 or so years Smile. Recently had a daughter and hoping to relearn magic to impress her. Hoping this time to try and be more patient to better develop sleight of hands and making routines.
pulpscrypt
View Profile
New user
The Shadows
65 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Don't just try to impress her, give her the gifts of see and wonder. Everyone needs more magic in their lives! Smile
TomB
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of TomB
Magic is much more sleight of hand, it's all about perception. If she thinks you are the best dad in the world, you pulled off the best trick of them all. Best part is, you can be you and have fun doing it.

Depending on her age we can recommend some power magic.
Russo
View Profile
Special user
So.California / Centl.Florida
849 Posts

Profile of Russo
This all remind me - 50 years ago when My Wife was carrying our son - she couldn't asst me - so Daughter (9 years old) did. But refused to do the head chopper -OK! - Stage was an open stage - no curtains - 1st thing We did was the -'carton illusion'- "Doll House" (daughter got behind the roof -unseen??). When she popped up - OVATION. (:->) Ralph ROUSSEAU (russo) <> Kids can have fun helping.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Want to give this another try (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL