The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » New Release from Chris Barnes - Two-Headed Prediction (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Orleans
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago
119 Posts

Profile of Danny Orleans
Author of JUST FOR FUN, Christopher T. Magician, has released his best trick from his book. Powerful visuals, hilarious interactions and fun packed into a 4 minute routine. Works Virtually as well as in-person. Wait till you see the high-quality stuffed animals you get in the box. Check out the video to see his whole routine and decide if it's a good fit for your work with family audiences. https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/amazek......diction/
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Lokks good...and free postage from Penguin magic!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Tim Snyder
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
112 Posts

Profile of Tim Snyder
There are so many things to love about Christopher! Besides his incredible creativity, what I admire the most about him is how much magic he gives away for free. He posts quite a few videos with great ideas. I always think, "WOW! Most other magicians would be charging me $29.99 to watch this. So I always try to support him when he does offer something for sale.

Christopher is a wonderful magician, and an even more amazing human being.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
I have to say The Two Headed Prediction is one of the best family show tricks I have ever seen. It’s perfect for live events and zoom and is really easy to do. It’s just a brilliant premise.

I review it on my latest review show. I perform it on Ryland so you can see what it’s like.

This is going into my shows and staying there.

Highly Recommended.

Here’s the link to the show. Any questions let me know

https://youtu.be/XejMswl8RM8
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7530 Posts

Profile of RNK
Definitely love the reveal for this! So original and looks super fun!
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Shawn D
View Profile
Elite user
Hughson,Ca
465 Posts

Profile of Shawn D
Just bought this. I really like the whole routineing of it.
I added collard to it also.
I just wish you could buy extra stuffed animals for the times you want to give the spec the animal at the end.
I guess I could just charge and extra 60 bucks to the show and have an unlimited supply of back up cards.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » New Release from Chris Barnes - Two-Headed Prediction (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL