The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Alias Wallet - Colin Cloud/Psych-Artist (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NuRF75
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of NuRF75
I haven't purchased anything that I was that impressed with that made me want to leave a review here...until now.

I took a punt and pre-ordered Colin Cloud's 'Alias Wallet' based on his reputation alone.

I'm so glad I did. It arrived earlier today and I got to say, its a nicely designed and manufactured piece.

It's a minimalist style wallet and just looks so innocent. The 'secrets' to it are very clever.

The leather is nice and soft and it feels like a luxury product. I had my cards and cash in it within 10 minutes.

Highly recommended for those looking for a quality every day carry wallet.

https://www.psych-artist.com/store/alias-wallet

I'm about to start the tutorial so will update once I'm done, but I expect it to be up to Colin's usually high standards.
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1328 Posts

Profile of Colin
That really means a lot!

I like to imagine you haven’t discovered the method yet and are currently just enjoying you new stylistic wallet and that alone made you want to comment.

Joking aside. Please comment after you watch the download. It genuinely contains the touches that make this insane.

Best,
Colin
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
2203 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Wow that sounds awesome !!! Wish there was some brighter pictures to see clearly what it looks like
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1328 Posts

Profile of Colin
I’ll do you one better. There’s a whole introductory video on the main store page. Smile
johoyo
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of johoyo
Colin has considered and resolved the problems he saw with similar devices. You may have had similar concerns, if so, relax, treat yourself to Alias.

It is a quality product with its secret well concealed; a rare example of a clever concept beautifully executed. More importantly, for me, it is the result of refining and developing the object so that the ruse becomes simple, practical and deceitful.

Colin’s tuition is clear, reasoned and comprehensive, he explains not just what to do, but why to do it, incorporating numerous subtleties in performance. There are some insights which are devilish, managing to incorporate natural handling while strengthening the impact of the effect.

If you’re looking for multiple features, look elsewhere. If you want one function excellently executed , well taught and with generously shared performance wisdom, get Alias.
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1328 Posts

Profile of Colin
Very kind Johoyo.

... but you nailed it!
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1328 Posts

Profile of Colin
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1328 Posts

Profile of Colin
luiscubanmentalist
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of luiscubanmentalist
What can I say?

I have been using the wallet now for the past 3 days and its been one of the best purchases I have made recently. This is my everyday wallet and always ready to go in a moment's notice.

Pros

1. Light, thin, super easy to carry around, which makes this a great everyday wallet.
2. Does what you want it to do perfectly.
3. Completely done at arms length which totally takes the focus away from the wallet.
4. Video tutorial is comprehensive and goes over the handling in detail.
5. The angles are great about 260 degrees

Cons

The only con for me was probably specific to the wallet I received. The threading was coming loose on top, but Penguin is sending me a replacement.

All in all, this is the best one of its kind that I have seen. Great job Colin!

Augustin L. Montenegro
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1328 Posts

Profile of Colin
Amazing!

So sorry about the threading. The quality from the company on the whole has been amazing and I was very specific about even the fine details of it.

Replacement ... glad they’re on it or I was about to message you directly.

Much love,
Colin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Alias Wallet - Colin Cloud/Psych-Artist (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL