The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Question about magic products (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

superweird7
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of superweird7
Hi guys
first I want to thanks you to answer my questions about Chinese magic shops but I don't really want to pay 50$ or 100$ on a magic trick. So is there a site or something where I can find these tricks used or just open box?
and Thanks a lot
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
697 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
There are plenty of magic selling pages on Facebook. I would really suggest a book or dvd on magic to get you started though. That will get you more bang for your buck.

Also with marketed effects you need to understand what situations that effect is made for.

What are you looking to do and who would you preform for?
superweird7
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of superweird7
Actually, I just know the basics and every day I learn something new and I want to preform on street or my friends.
Right now I just want to buy Silent Assistant by Snansminds but not for 50$, of course, and thanks for reply.
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
697 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
Even with that I would suggest learning a good bit on sleight of hand with coins. That would help you make that device look even better.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5359 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
An incredible source for discount magic is subscribing to Genii, or Reel Magic. Both have digital subscriptions which are very reasonable, and have monthly instructions for effects included with your subscription. You'll have access to past issues, and video content. You will have enough magic to keep you busy for a lifetime.

Also, when you get to 50 legitimate posts here on The Café you'll gain access to the "Let's make a deal" section, which includes incredible deals on magic props. Here you'll find a lot of folks selling effects just on the market for substantial discounts. I would venture to say that a good 50% of my props were purchased here, and over the years I have saved hundreds.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Question about magic products (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL