The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Trojan Horse Project by Manos, Murray, Rasp (121 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Max/Doric, do not worry, all is good gents and I am pleased that everything has been clarified including the add copy for Manos' routine Smile

Sending the best wishes to all!

Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Doric
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of Doric
Thanks Michael. You're literally a living legend to me and many others.

Not sure what planet Max occupies though. 😂
Max Hazy
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Max Hazy
Thx Michael. Hopefully this is taken in consideration for the next projects, as apparently the mere mention of a word in the book is enough for trolls to get triggered. I wish you and all the involved in this project nothing but success and I believe the lame attempt tried here to suggest a "mislead" was very well explained to whoever read the answers.

Cheers
"Your method is in my opinion the very best way to do Q&A"
Millard Longman

"Max has pushed some less known and seldom used principles a huge step forward"
Jan Forster

Arcane Grimoires Vol 1- http://www.maxhazy.com/arcane-grimoires/apocryphal-reach/

Arcane Grimoires Vol 2- http://www.maxhazy.com/Codex-Mentis/
Doric
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of Doric
To stop this thread going off on a tangent, I'm going to be the bigger guy by not responding to Max's baiting. Tchau.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
So I picked up this bag of popcorn for nothing is what I’m hearing
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On Nov 16, 2020, Doric wrote:
To stop this thread going off on a tangent, I'm going to be the bigger guy by not responding to Max's baiting. Tchau.

It has become the curse of the Café. Raise a dissenting voice about an effect people have decided is wonderful and prepare for the personal attacks to begin.

Thankfully, Michael Murray never seems to get involved in that nonsense. He seems to understand that criticism is part of the creative process. I think there are wonderful ideas in this release and the ongoing discussions on the Facebook group are like a course in three object divination routines -including some brilliant debates involving Max. So, for me, it has been money well spent.
Max Hazy
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Max Hazy
Quote:
On Nov 16, 2020, 252life wrote:

252life, I laughed hard at this! ROFL

Martin, you're correct. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion and it should be respected. On the other hand, malicious statements giving false impressions should be clarified. In any case, respect is a two-way street.

Btw, I'm glad you found value in ideas I'm sharing there. I look forward to the future of this project.

Cheers
Millard Longman

Jan Forster

Arcane Grimoires Vol 1- http://www.maxhazy.com/arcane-grimoires/apocryphal-reach/

Doric
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of Doric
Quote:

Exactly that 252life.

Michael and Manos confirmed that Logic Puzzles are used and also gave further context. So as far as I'm concerned everything is cool. Smile
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2020, Doric wrote:
Quote:

Exactly that 252life.

Michael and Manos confirmed that Logic Puzzles are used and also gave further context. So as far as I'm concerned everything is cool. Smile

Lol but yet I still have this feeling I should hold onto it for a tad longer Smile

Smile

-Theodore Annemann
Doric
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of Doric
"The popcorn box is in your left hand, a piece of popcorn is in your right hand and your stirring stick is in your right pocket." 😁
Max Hazy
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Max Hazy
252life I'm sorry about the popcorn, but I have no interest in extending it. I just have a problem with malicious statements giving false impressions about someone's work. There's a huge difference between something being there as an "option" to perform the effect... and something being "required" to perform the effect. That's the malice that was clarified as anyone can confirm from the answers. Plus, the fact that the "puzzle" don't has to be solved leaves highly subjective if there's any puzzle at all. This subjectivity is already mentioned in Manos and Michael's answers and I'll not go into details just to make a point. Whoever reads the posts can take their own conclusions. I prefer to use Manos "logic puzzle" idea as an equivoque that can be repeated multiple times. The ideas in the book are versatile for those who can take advantage of them, as the group is proving... and unfortunately that's not the case for everyone.
Millard Longman

Jan Forster

The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2711 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
I think you just gave 252 a whole lot of popcorn material, Max 😉
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Max Hazy
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Max Hazy
Quote:
On Nov 15, 2020, The Mac wrote:
Just to let everyone know that the book is like a pre-study for what is going on in the Facebook group.

Last night someone uploaded their version which combined another principle with the one developed by Manos, and it's now my preferred version.
If you buy the book, ensure you get into the group!

Indeed! The group is already full of great ideas, videos and it just keep coming. XD
Millard Longman

Jan Forster

scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Both Manos' and Michael's takes on the Free Will plot here are exceptionally clever and totally obliterate the ambiguity that so often plagues the reveal of most versions.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Jokes aside this has no feel of a logic puzzle. I’m still pretty flabbergasted (I’m bringing that word back!) with this release. Ticks all the boxes I care about. You’re going love it Smile

-Theodore Annemann
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I had the pleasure of performing this for Gabriel Werlen and Looch a few days back and the positivity for these routines keeps coming in. I couldn't be any more pleased with the results of this project!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

gab
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of gab
I confirm it was amazing to experience the Trojan directly from Michael!
Thank you so much!

This is a very sneaky piece. So straightforward!

It is indeed a totally different method than the Green Neck System. (But would work perfectly in conjunction with Trojan)

I've now read the book and regret that I didn't also experience Manos effect before learning it. I would have loved to be fooled by you. Smile
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I have been really really stingy about my purchases the last year because I took a step back from the mystery arts to focus on my main interest...

That being said, when I saw this was out, I had to have it. I purchased my copy this morning and gave it a read through.

This project is bombshell. So smart and devious.

I love the simplicity, the directness, and the variety of approaches explored in the book.

Above being said, I do love Manos original version the best so far on my first read through.

It is so great to see that even during these hard times, the community still can come together and celebrate such a great release like this. I’m looking forward to getting my feet wet performing this when I can...I am always asked on Zoom networking calls to do something and now I have the perfect piece!

-Jake
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Just a quick note to let everyone know that the physical copies will be landing with me very soon and we anticipate that the pre-order discount will be ending on Monday Smile

If you haven’t yet ordered, grab it now and save £5.00 off the price Smile

Best Wishes Michael

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of celebrity
It was great to speak in person with a few of the Café members to demonstrate a few of the ideas in this book and I hope that they share their thoughts when they have a chance. Wishing everyone a great weekend in the interim (oh and look out for some thought provoking videos which will be added to the Facebook group too)!

Best Wishes Michael

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Trojan Horse Project by Manos, Murray, Rasp (121 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL