The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Trojan Horse Project by Manos, Murray, Rasp (121 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Your Thinking Cap, your reaction was one of the best yet ha ha

I am happy to report that the two routines that I showed you were both mine meaning that you STILL have Manos' incredible routine to experience too (this is just as strong)!!!

I genuinely appreciate you posting your thoughts on here too, that was a joy to read!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of Manos Kartsakis
Thanks everyone for your feedback. I know that both Michael and I have been demonstrating this today to a lot of people who asked.
Elcio, it was a pleasure chatting with you my friend.
Andrew, as Michael mentioned both of the things you saw were his ideas. Mine is very different so if you would like to see that too feel free to send me a message. Smile
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Please Michael and Manos,

We're all sitting here sweating like crack addicts waiting on their man. We need the performances videos on the Facebook page! I can't hold out much longer. I need my Trojan Horse fix.

Have some mercy!
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Michael performed this for me and first he fooled me badly, then I love it and I’ll get it for sure soon !!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
The support we have received for this project is deeply humbling. I am so pleased that many of you have been able to rekindle that feeling of astonishment through this work and we all look forward to doing many more demonstrations of these routines as time moves forward.

Martin, I am happy to report that I have had some success with the videoing of some of the demonstrations I have done over the past 24hrs and I have started putting these together for the group members to look over. I will add more as I get the green light from those who took part in the demos!

As with the others I am happy to arrange a live demo for anyone to at a suitable time (even if you have read the book). After all, nothing can beat a live first hand experience!

I also have some simple studio videos to add as soon as I get some breathing space between demos, group entry validations and order full-filling ha ha

Best Wishes to All!

Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
You must be the hardest working man in mentalism, Michael. And you keep smiling throughout! You're an example to us all.
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2020, rasp wrote:
Jan....... hope you have joined the Facebook group. I am looking forward to reading what that big brain of yours can add to this. Hope you are keeping well.

I second that! 👍
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Thanks for posting the performance video, Michael. Lovely stuff. So helpful when you see creators performing their own creations. Even if other performers are splashier or showier there is always a little something unique afoot when a creator performs their own work. Like when Burt Bacharach sings his own songs; he doesn't sing like Dionne or Aretha but a part of him is in the music, and that always comes through.
Max Hazy
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Max Hazy
I ordered. I'm having a fast read just to get the grasp of it and I'm just about halfway in the book. I can't wait to have the time to read this properly without any hush.

When I came to read Guess Work... wow... what a birthday gift I've just gave myself. In fact, I was starting to get scared if something happened in the experiment... I was already thinking "No... NO!! I'm calculating every step... this cannot be possible!!! I doubt it with all my strenghts!!!"

Fortunately (to my own mental health) it didn't took me in the first... but then I was able to see the true power of what is being offered here. In case someone is wondering, NO... there's no "fail". There's no "plan B" either. It's just that if this particular part of the book took me as it was there... I would genuinely be scared.

I'm very good with spacial imagination and logic puzzles so I'm feeling home with these ideas... but let me assure you, this doesn't feel like a logic puzzle at all to the participant... on the contrary. The method is done in such a way that the very thing that should be an obstacle to the mentalist actually helps him. I love when the method disguises itself. I can totally see why knowledgeable and smart fellow performers were having a very hard time trying to understand how this is possible. There are two layers of deception and one negates the other in a very direct way. Unless you work with both layers at the same time, this pretty much cannot be backtracked. I can solve the Einstein puzzle in a couple of minutes but I'm sure I wouldn't be able to grasp this method through a live performance. In fact, this routine uses something from the Manos routine and even with that knowledge... you still will have a very hard time!

I'd also like to point out that even if you're not good with spacial visualization, I don't think you will have difficulty performing it either.

There's something else that called my attention. I like to improve things (mine and from others) up to the point where I cannot see any further improvement being possible and I do this exhaustively. Some of the best things I came up with took me several years to develop. So, improving things became second nature to me. As I was reading, my mind was already telling me "this can be improved this way..." only to find the improvement I thought written in the very next paragraph. This happened about 4 times as I was reading halfway through the book, making me smile each time. So, it was obvious to me that this project has been honed to a level that will be hard to improve. High quality indeed.

This is one of those things that "transcend" and go straight into my elite stuff.

Kudos for everyone involved in this project. In two words: HOLY SH**!!!!!!

Did I mention that I'm just halfway through the book?

Max
"Your method is in my opinion the very best way to do Q&A"
Millard Longman

"Max has pushed some less known and seldom used principles a huge step forward"
Jan Forster

Arcane Grimoires Vol 1- http://www.maxhazy.com/arcane-grimoires/apocryphal-reach/

Arcane Grimoires Vol 2- http://www.maxhazy.com/Codex-Mentis/
Doric
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of Doric
I went through the demonstration in the book but chose the scenario that didn't result in a 'hit'! So was a bit disappointed at first. I think the method and principles are interesting for sure. Reminds me of The Green Neck System. I'll continue to read, digest and play.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Just to confirm......... The Trojan Horse Project does NOT use any logic puzzles, and does NOT use The Green Neck System.

We worked on this project for hours each and every day for a few months, meticulously streamlining and polishing each idea.

Manos' initial idea and routine was the spark that ignited the project.

As Michael has already stated, and many others are already aware of, Manos is one of the nicest guys you could wish to meet and a Hell of a creative thinker. It was a pleasure to proofread his book 'V', and an absolute joy to team up with on this latest project.

As for Michael, well, first and foremost he is a true and genuine close friend, and a genius creator who is far too humble with a heart that is far too big for his own good at times. I know I drive him crazy during the countless creative brainstorming sessions which quite often get very heated....... but, the rewards are well worth it.

I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone that has commented on The Trojan Project and supported the launch ........ It really is very humbling being involved with two powerhouse creators.

I have already suggested the next new project/idea to Michael which hopefully will come to fruition this time next year.

Regards,
Ian (Rasp).
Max Hazy
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Max Hazy
Doric, that's precisely why I pointed out that there's no "fail" or "plan B" in my post regarding the "Guess work" routine, as you can confirm in the following pages.

The key provided by Manos original idea eliminate any need for that. That was an "incomplete" experiment.

I think it's important to be pointed out so whoever read our posts don't come to wrong conclusions.
Millard Longman

Jan Forster

Arcane Grimoires Vol 1- http://www.maxhazy.com/arcane-grimoires/apocryphal-reach/

no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Yes, I agree that it does not use the Green Neck System, but it also reminded me of it -- though in a much more advanced manner. There are some conceptual similarities, but it looks totally unrecognizable from GNS.
Max Hazy
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Max Hazy
Yes Rasp, there are no logic puzzles required in Trojan.

Perhaps you're bringing the "logic puzzle" negation due to me stating that I'm confortable with it while mentioning these ideas. So to clarify, you're talking about the process for the effect and I'm talking about how the methods came to life. I absolutely loved the logic BEHIND the methods. I hope it's all clear.
Millard Longman

Jan Forster

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Just wanted to thank everyone that reached out to see this in person, it has been great to finally meet with several members of the Café and I hope to catch up with you all in the near future too!

Best Wishes Michael

magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Ordered after thinking on this since michael's email. I have Manos' book, Tequila hustler, Timon Krause work, Concealed Carry, RPS, Freewill, The Tracker, and now this. My collection is FINALLY complete.
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of Manos Kartsakis
Hey magicmind. Good to know it's not just me. I mean we are alright, right? This is normal...
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Ok so I finally have an in depth review. My apologies if this is getting to far into the weeds but here goes..

This is absolutely fantastic.

Wow! My fingers hurt from all that typing. Thank you for your consideration of my opinion.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
JackThomson
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of JackThomson
I am so excited for this. Verbalist from Manos's previous work V looks exactly how it would look if you were using electronics and is one of my favourite impromptu routines. The review that said that Trojan Horse looks as if electronics were used as well has me captivated.

If this does do that in any way then this could be one of the best releases for a long time. I cannot wait to read it!
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
You’re in for a treat.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Trojan Horse Project by Manos, Murray, Rasp (121 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL