The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Trojan Horse Project by Manos, Murray, Rasp (115 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1687 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Only too happy to share additional thoughts gents!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of tricky360
Manos Kartsakis first showed me his version of Trojan horse over zoom a few months ago and I can honestly say I’d never seen anything like it, so clean. I was badly fooled and trying to backtrack it was near impossible. Believe me, I tried but just gave up. It truly is a thing of beauty.

I was also lucky enough to see Michael Murray’s version too and yet again I was equally fooled. Both versions are ingenious, so when the book went on sale I jumped on it and wasn’t disappointed. It’s beautifully written and gives you various versions within the project.

As a bonus there’s a Facebook group you join where Michael and Manos go above and beyond with live performances of the effects.

If you’re still sitting on the fence with this you won’t be disappointed.

Very highly recommended
Max Hazy
View Profile
Special user
540 Posts

Profile of Max Hazy
I'm surprised there's still another video with further additional ideas coming after the 1 hour plus video. Thanks a lot Michael! This is certainly one of the best purchases I've ever made.

PS: I already loved the "just think" ploy and Manos pushed it even further in the hybrid approach... don't pass this one!
"Your method is in my opinion the very best way to do Q&A"
Millard Longman

"Max has pushed some less known and seldom used principles a huge step forward"
Jan Forster

Arcane Grimoires Vol 1- http://www.maxhazy.com/arcane-grimoires/apocryphal-reach/

Arcane Grimoires Vol 2- http://www.maxhazy.com/Codex-Mentis/
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1687 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Those who are in the Face Book group will want to keep a close eye on it tomorrow for a BEAUTIFUL update Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Dreda
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of Dreda
Soon there will be more content in the facebook group than in the book haha.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1687 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Exactly! Those that purchase ethically get rewarded for investing in my products Smile

Best Wishes Michael

no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
788 Posts

Profile of no2ss
The physical book arrived for me... and I'd totally forgotten that was coming too. Will need to reread it, but also need to catch up on the FB group.
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of Manos Kartsakis
I am not surprised in the slightest that new ideas keep coming up in the Facebook group. I did mention in the book that we are just scratching the surface of what is possible with these new methods.
Of course I am grateful for everyone's contributions and feedback in the group as this is what drives all of us to keep exploring these ideas further.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
I received the book! Looks great. I very much look forward to learning this one.
alexK
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of alexK
Ordered right now, I'm so excited what I can find in there.
I think Manos, Michael and Ian are deadly clever. I'm happy to learn from them.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1140 Posts

Profile of caigy
There have been some really good additional thoughts on the FB group page too and rumour has it Michael is going to reveal another golden nugget on there this evening Smile

Paul McCaig.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
laenan
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of laenan
Hey,
this project sounds great and I'm amazed by all the reviews.

Is there an eBook-only version, as I do not need (another) book in my shelf? This will save me shipping and maybe also some savings from producing the physical copy.

Cheers!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1687 Posts

Profile of celebrity
There isn’t an ebook only version at the moment but you do get a free digital copy to read whilst the physical book os being posted to you.

Best Wishes Michael

Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3364 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
The amount of extra material contributed to the Facebook group is extraordinary. It has expanded and enhanced the core effects in the book considerably. Who could have thought so many people would be going to sleep thinking of a key, a banknote and a coin. That's either bizarrely wonderful or terribly sad!
laenan
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of laenan
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2020, celebrity wrote:
There isn’t an ebook only version at the moment but you do get a free digital copy to read whilst the physical book os being posted to you.

Thank you for clarification. And I guess that means, you do not plan to sell that in the near future (say, the next three month)?

Cheers,
laenan
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3364 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2020, laenan wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2020, celebrity wrote:

Thank you for clarification. And I guess that means, you do not plan to sell that in the near future (say, the next three month)?

Cheers,
laenan

Hopefully not.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1687 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Another video added to the Facebook group last night and another to follow real soon Smile

Best Wishes Michael

bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7039 Posts

Profile of bowers
Mine is on the way.Can't wait to receive it.
These guys never disappoint me.I love their work.
Learning an effect that requires no gimmicks just your mind.
Is what it's all about to me.You will have something for the rest of your life!
Todd
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1687 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Bowers, your copy is all wrapped up ready to go first thing tomorrow morning and you also have an email too Smile

Best Wishes Michael

bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7039 Posts

Profile of bowers
Thanks so much Michael.
Very excited about this one.
Todd
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Trojan Horse Project by Manos, Murray, Rasp (115 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL