The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Member location (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
I know several need privacy -OK - though, it would be nice 'WHERE" fellow Magi are from, City, State, Country. I have corresponded with a few who live close by and where We lived before, 3 -6000 miles away.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
This is entirely up to the individual member. If they want the membership to know where they are from, they can put it in their profile and it will appear under their avatar. Speaking of which, I don't see that information in your profile.
Where the magic begins
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
True Dave - It was another Member who set it all up for me 8 + years ago- Potty the Pirate (?). How do/can I add to profile. Thanks Dave. Ralph ROUSSEAU (russo)
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Ralph, this is one of our simpler process. Top right corner of the page click on My Profile. At top of list, click on edit profile. Near the bottom of that page, find the section that says Location and type in your location and submit. That's it. From then on, your location will appear under you user information. In your case, under the Café Bunny
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Member location (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL