The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Anthology Special (Until 11/11/20) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I hope you are all doing well in these tumultuous times. I hope your health is good, your masks sterile and your immediate needs met. If these all apply to you, I would like to make mention of the following offer:

Experience Architecture Anthology:

I humbly present to you my 8 compilation ebooks for a limited price of $111. The set includes:

Wanderer
Not Just a River in Deutschland
Canvas
Wonders
Tailored Suits
Reflections
Contemplations
Pondering

Reviews and general information and can be found throughout these green pages as well as www.experience-architecture.com . While beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder, these have been generally well received and review. This special is not available on the website, but can be ordered directly by sending payment via paypal to: watersmind(at)gmail.com. These will be sent manually, but I check my messages quite often.

If you are having a difficult time I would certainly like to hear from you. I am sorry if you health or livelihood has made life difficult. We can all use a friend. By all means, shoot me PM or reach out via email at the address noted above.

My best to you all!

Sean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Anthology Special (Until 11/11/20) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL