The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The Way of the Wizard with Paul Vigil, Mike Pisciotta & Jared Kopf (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dchung
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
616 Posts

Profile of dchung
Hi everyone,

I'm helping some friends run a unique online seminar next month that I think will be worth your attention.

Dec 5th & 6th
2pm-6pm (Eastern)

The Way of the Wizard
A 2-day online seminar with Paul Vigil, Mike Pisciotta, & Jared Kopf
featuring guest of honor Max Maven

Only 100 bucks

https://www.thewayofthewizard.com/

I hope you can join us,
D Chung
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
667 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Any details on the program ? The other lecturers ?
Eldini
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Eldini
Yes any other details to share? Although I am intrigued by anything Jared Kopf puts together, 100 bucks is a lot to shell out with no information.
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1399 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Like the others, I'd love to have additional details. It's an amazing line-up, jut wonder what's covered? Also, if you're not able to attend both days, will there be a stream or download after the event available?
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1167 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
It's a live event only.
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1399 Posts

Any other details?
dchung
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
616 Posts

Profile of dchung
They're deliberately being coy about it. But a little more information has been added to the website yesterday night.

I can also add that the main lecturers are Jared, Paul, and Mike. And that they will definitely be sharing some new material and ideas that they have never tipped before.
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1399 Posts

OK, thanks!
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1167 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
Paul Vigil wrote:
The three of us are jonesing to go to a magic convention, but that’s just not possible right now.
Or is it?... If we can’t bring ourselves to the convention, perhaps we can bring the convention to us and to you.
In our estimation the best parts of a magic convention are the lectures, workshops, and jam sessions, so we have decided to move all three online!
Imagine, seated at a table in the hotel lobby are your favorite magicians and mind readers, all jamming and sharing secrets. They invite you to pull up a chair and join in the fun. What do you do? Well, first, get comfortable and look around.
Who’s that approaching?... Oh, ****! It’s Max Maven! Is he going to sit down, too?! Yup.
Are some other badasses going to casually swing by and contribute to the session? Indeed!
Over a live Zoom chat, we will lecture on a variety of conjuring and mentalism topics, from technique and theory to presentation and performance. We will answer questions on any move, routine, or theoretical concept in the art.
And so will our special guests. Max Maven is our guest of honor, and he will be delivering a spotlight lecture on the final day. Before that, however, we have a few other surprise friends who’ll be stopping by to drop their wisdom, stories, and techniques in our virtual hotel lobby. No dingy Vegas hotel. No room rates. No plane tickets. No flight. No road tripping. Just a virtual roundtable with dozens of virtual chairs circling it -- every one of which is the best seat in the joint.
dchung
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
616 Posts

Profile of dchung
Fewer than 20 spots remaining.
AlexanderG
View Profile
Veteran user
No more and no less than
348 Posts

Profile of AlexanderG
Is it really the case that a video of the event will not be made available to participants after the event?
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1167 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2020, AlexanderG wrote:
Is it really the case that a video of the event will not be made available to participants after the event?

It really is.
AlexanderG
View Profile
Veteran user
No more and no less than
348 Posts

Profile of AlexanderG
Good: I don't think any concessions should be made for people with jobs, child-care duties, pandemic-related viewing constraints, etc. Let them eat sponge balls.
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1167 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
There is zero expectation for in person workshops to be recorded. I don’t see why this should be any different.
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1094 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Because it would be considerate?

That's fine, I won't be able to attend during that time, but I respect their decision. You can't meet everyone's expectations, but I personally value when other in-person lectures do offer that.
dchung
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
616 Posts

Profile of dchung
Just 9 spots left.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The Way of the Wizard with Paul Vigil, Mike Pisciotta & Jared Kopf (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL