The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3D Cash (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GypsyPirate
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of GypsyPirate
Is anyone familiar with this trick?

Click Here!

I'm wanting to get it, but I'd like to see what y'all have to say about it first.
Magic Mark

"How'd you do that?" ... "Very carefully."
tommy ng
View Profile
Veteran user
USA,Oregon
378 Posts

Profile of tommy ng
I like Mark Allen his 3D cash, he not only change the bill one time, can change two time,(just like can make 4 one dollar to 4 two dollar and change again to 4 five dollar bill)
the dvd will teach you step by step to make the gimmick and also give you some idea how is work.
you may search some web site may have some demo you can watch.
fccfp
View Profile
Special user
NJ
561 Posts

Profile of fccfp
I asked about this trick not to long ago. It is a stunner and is not hard to assemble. Since manipulation is not my strong suit, I have yet to get the moves down.

I reccomend it if you are willing to put in the time.
A.K.A. Jay The Magician
www.jaythemagician.com
Victor Brisbin
View Profile
Elite user
Washington, DC
432 Posts

Profile of Victor Brisbin
This is an extension of the Patrick Page / Fred Kaps effect "Flash Cash" or "Easy Money," one of the most visual changes of blank paper to cash, or small bills to larger denominations (as large as you can afford). Mark Allen's handling sort of took on a life of its own here in the Northwest, with several magicians using some form of 3D cash; it was even sold by a couple of them as their own effect before Mr. Allen put out his DVD.

Gregory Wilson's "Hundy 500" is also worth consideration. I must say that the original trick, which you can and should buy from Magic Inc. is one of the most direct handlings, and comes with a setup of stage money bills to get you started. You can also check out Joel Bauer's "Hustle Hustle" video to see "Flash Cash" at work (one of the few redeeming segments of that tape).

Enjoy Flash Cash or its descendants. Really no manipulation required, just the practice that all good magic deserves.
"It is better to practice a little than talk a lot." - Muso Kokushi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3D Cash (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL