The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Outcast the dead - Prof BC (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
There is an Outcast the dead for sale on the big Auction site Smile Someone was looking for one a while a go but can't remember who.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Really? I cannot find it using the expected search words on that site. It does not show up using the search words for either current or sold auctions. Can you verify if it was spelled correctly?
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
582 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
I looked also. Several Outlaw effects, but not that.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
I despise Ebay sales being linked thru the Café.
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
753 Posts

Profile of Winks
Then ignore them. None of them are addressed exclusively to reese. Not like a robocall asking about your car extended warranty.
balzar
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of balzar
I appreciate it when this community is informed of difficult to find effects that are available for sale elsewhere. I consider it a service. Less so, however, in this case, when the item does not seem to be where it is purported to be. That said, there are several nice pieces up for auction currently, including The Memory Box, the Carnie Box and Room Service.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
The Outcast Dead was sold through Lebanon Circle Magic, if that is of any assistance? I could not find it, either, but I do not go to eBay very often and do not know the ins and outs of the site. Good luck in the quest.

A reminder: if it does not happen to come with instructions, send me a PM, and I will be happy to supply same.

BC
Phasmologist
Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
My apologies if this was the wrong place to post. Just thought as it’s hard to find it might be helpful. It looks like it’s a seller in the UK and has no international shipping. So I guess that’s why it’s not showing up over the pond. Apologies once again.
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
582 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Not a problem. I appreciate the lead!
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
582 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
FYI

This sold in the UK last night. Congrats to the winner!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Outcast the dead - Prof BC (10 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL