The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Just wanted to say hello (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KC2JFS
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of KC2JFS
Good evening all. My name is Scott and I wanted to say hello to all on this forum. I have been lurking for awhile and stand by the motto that less is usually more. I have been a hobbyist since childhood and still enjoy the community. I wanted to get the hands and fingers back into the game and purchased some items. However, what really brought me back instantly to my younger years was picking up a sponge ball and smelling it. Instantaneously I was transported back to my favorite magic haunt of Abracadabra in Colonia, NJ. Now I just dated myself and have said too much.
BlushingCrow
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of BlushingCrow
Welcome Scott - would sponge magic be your preferred type?
KC2JFS
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of KC2JFS
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2020, BlushingCrow wrote:
Welcome Scott - would sponge magic be your preferred type?

Thanks for the welcome. I enjoy the sponge for the classic moves that it entails. It is what I consider to be one of the bases or foundations to build your skills upon.
BlushingCrow
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of BlushingCrow
Interesting, I'll have to check out the forums for that. I have one sponge ball but based on what I read, I could easily double that number, maybe even produce a third..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Just wanted to say hello (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL