The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dropped Call by Ellusionist (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Magikgym
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
You're not putting the phone to your ear... although you could. You are just miming by pretending to tap or swipe to get to your flashlight app before going into the effect. It really doesn't look like an empty case because you see the flashlight and the logo through the openings of the case. It definitely is a fooler and I doubt anyone questions not seeing the face of the phone. This is a winner in my opinion.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2598 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Love this effect. Love the card to phone.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3052 Posts

Profile of tophatter
It's Great been playing around with it all night very well made gimmick !
Harry Patter
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of Harry Patter
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2021, Magikgym wrote:
You're not putting the phone to your ear... although you could. You are just miming by pretending to tap or swipe to get to your flashlight app before going into the effect. It really doesn't look like an empty case because you see the flashlight and the logo through the openings of the case. It definitely is a fooler and I doubt anyone questions not seeing the face of the phone. This is a winner in my opinion.

So why after the 'vanish' turn the case round to show it empty?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dropped Call by Ellusionist (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL