The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » NEED A BOX SUGGESTION FOR ROUTINE FINAL (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mavibaz
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of mavibaz
Hello, I have a sleight of hand routine which includes rose, handkerchief, sponge ball and sponge cube. I am looking for a box to change all of them with another color duplicates for my final act. I believe it will brings harmony to story behind this routine. Because of the rose, maybe I need a product which is vertical but it is alright to hear any kind of idea who support the main idea.
I would be very happy with experienced suggestions of yours. Thank you!
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1039 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Since one of your items is a handkerchief, you could potentially use the Soft Soap principle with a completely ungimmicked box. The box can be of any type of material. I would probably use a rectangular box that folds flat. Just place items in box as routine proceeds. Then take them out one at a time color changed. It would be best if handkerchief is removed from box in middle of sequence; like ball, cube, handkerchief, rose then fold box flat.

You can also use a small breakapart production box where the items come out color changed from bottom door. After putting items in box, you could push your arm through letting the color changed cube and ball fall out while holding the color changed rose and dangling handkerchief in hand. Would make for a fine display. See here: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......&forum=8.
mavibaz
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of mavibaz
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2020, FrankFindley wrote:
Since one of your items is a handkerchief, you could potentially use the Soft Soap principle with a completely ungimmicked box. The box can be of any type of material. I would probably use a rectangular box that folds flat. Just place items in box as routine proceeds. Then take them out one at a time color changed. It would be best if handkerchief is removed from box in middle of sequence; like ball, cube, handkerchief, rose then fold box flat.

You can also use a small breakapart production box where the items come out color changed from bottom door. After putting items in box, you could push your arm through letting the color changed cube and ball fall out while holding the color changed rose and dangling handkerchief in hand. Would make for a fine display. See here: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......&forum=8.

Thank you for suggestions!
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Use a mirror box. Show it empty, close it and put everything in the “shown” side. Close it and pull out your final items
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » NEED A BOX SUGGESTION FOR ROUTINE FINAL (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL