The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Magic Review - Houdini's Last Trick by Peter Eggink (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
I received this in exchange for a fair and honest review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKi4D4Wqfy0

This is really a beautiful, brand new rendition of Peter's ingenious "Ghost-Tag" which was a blockbuster release 15 years ago.

"Houdini's Last Trick" opens up for a great patter and emotionally involves your spectators throughout the routine with an nostalgic, spiritual feel to it.

You will LOVE this.

Special engineered gimmick!
Self working!
EERY and MAGICAL card revelation!
Fits inside your phone case or wallet!
Always ready to go!

From your wallet you remove a picture of the Great "Houdini" - everyone is familiar with the fact that Harry Houdini was the world's greatest escapologist and still is a huge inspiration to every magician in the world.

After a card trick with your spectator - eerily and magically the chosen card has now appeared and is revealed inside Houdini's breast pocket in the photograph!

In the end the photo may be fully examined.

Houdini's Last Trick comes complete with the ready to go gimmick, photograph and online instructions.
psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
247 Posts

Profile of psychod
David,

I don't have this but I am aware of the technology. If you shook hands with each spectator prior to doing the trick, you could increase the chances of success.

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Magic Review - Houdini's Last Trick by Peter Eggink (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL