The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Switch Board by Martin Andersen (131 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..22~23~24 [Next]
Magic Dust
View Profile
Inner circle
1455 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2021, Martin Andersen wrote:
I can not check everyone. Many were sent yesterday, many others were sent today. Tomorrow will ship most of the pending ones, and probably some others on Monday. As for every country we need to ship with different shipping company, and some of you paid for urgent shipping, others regular shipping... we have to improve this for the next time. Its really difficult.
Moreover, some of you didn't/couldnt apply the discount coupon correctly, so each one we prepare we have to check if a refund has to be made. And on top of that, we have dozens of emails with questions, requests, etc from the orders. So we need to check that if there is any special treatment to be made to each of the orders. Really really time consuming Smile

Sounds like creating a structured Exel table is a first priority to not lost the overwiew

A detailed instructions for the correct application of the discount coupon is desired
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2021, Magicalos wrote:

you can also keep track of your order on the website by checking your accounts order page

Thank you, mine shows “prepared” but shows the last update as Jan 15, 6 days ago.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
kiketron
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of kiketron
Well, after watching all the videos, extensive, necessary and very detailed instructions and practicing with the different effects that can be achieved with the Switch board, I have to say that I LOVED IT and I could not help but smile when I fooled myself during practice.
The board is really well constructed, the routines are well designed and more important, you can combine them and program the effects order.
Your audience can check the board immediately after each phase is completed without disturbing the rest of the routine.
There is a very deceiving effect where the plastic cap removal slowly switches off (dimmer) the corresponding bulb that I think is just great.
The principle behind the final prediction effect is very clever but will take some practice to understand.

Can’t wait to practice a little bit more and show it to somebody this weekend.
Thanks Martin for this little Gem
Kiketron
Step into the unknown
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2021, kiketron wrote:
Well, after watching all the videos, extensive, necessary and very detailed instructions and practicing with the different effects that can be achieved with the Switch board, I have to say that I LOVED IT and I could not help but smile when I fooled myself during practice.
The board is really well constructed, the routines are well designed and more important, you can combine them and program the effects order.
Your audience can check the board immediately after each phase is completed without disturbing the rest of the routine.
There is a very deceiving effect where the plastic cap removal slowly switches off (dimmer) the corresponding bulb that I think is just great.
The principle behind the final prediction effect is very clever but will take some practice to understand.

Can’t wait to practice a little bit more and show it to somebody this weekend.
Thanks Martin for this little Gem
Kiketron

great review!!!! ohhhhhhhh mannnn I'm sooo excited....im guessing mine has shipped since I'm wave1(no tracking yet) but picked regular slow shipping....hopefully ill see it soon idk what slow shipping from spain to the us takes..any ideas anyone?
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
I just received my shipping notice with tracking number. The email estimates my Switch Board will be delivered next Friday.

Smile

Mark
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2021, Magic Mark wrote:
I just received my shipping notice with tracking number. The email estimates my Switch Board will be delivered next Friday.

Smile

Mark

saaaaame Smile
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2021, Magic Mark wrote:

Smile

Mark

have you been able to track yours? has it moved anywhere yet? I think mines still in spain, according to the tracking...tough to make that Friday delivery date at this rate right?
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Thanks for your review!
How much memory work is required to perform the routines?
kiketron
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of kiketron
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2021, ArtIn wrote:
Thanks for your review!
How much memory work is required to perform the routines?

Very easy to memorize work. Even the final prediction has a mnemonic rule easy to follow but requires some work and research.
Step into the unknown
Martin Andersen
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
158 Posts

Profile of Martin Andersen
Probably at first you will think its hard to do it. Therefore we created “Routine 0”. Quite easy to learn and perform. Once you are confident you can try “Routine 1”, which needs a little bit of work, but not too much. Later you can create your own routines, and you can go as difficult as you want...
Im aware that the instructions and information provided can be overwhelming. Just sit and do it 2 or 3 times, and you will find that is not difficult at all Smile
But would be happy to hear thoughts of other magicians who received it already!
No, I dont know what im doing. Nowbody knows what im doing. Thats why its called investigation.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Martin, Will the packages going to the U.S. eventually get handed off to the U.S. Postal Service? Will the StarPack tracking number eventually work via the USPS's site?

The shipped notification email I received estimates my Switch Board will arrive this Friday. When I track the number at SkyNet's site, the last entry for my package remains: Shipment Finalised, Madrid -Spain on Jan 22 at 4:49pm. Does that mean it has left Spain?

Mark
Martin Andersen
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
158 Posts

Profile of Martin Andersen
Local shipping companies pick up the order from our office and ships to Madrid (Spain), where its shipped internationally. Then are handed out to an international company like USPS, or even UPS or DHL.
Most of this companies will update the tracking number once handed out, but in the process it can take a few days to update.
No, I dont know what im doing. Nowbody knows what im doing. Thats why its called investigation.
Magic Dust
View Profile
Inner circle
1455 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Martin 🤔 some news for batch 3 - production - shipping date ?
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2021, Martin Andersen wrote:
Local shipping companies pick up the order from our office and ships to Madrid (Spain), where its shipped internationally. Then are handed out to an international company like USPS, or even UPS or DHL.
Most of this companies will update the tracking number once handed out, but in the process it can take a few days to update.

all of this while still being on track for the (estimated) delivery date quoted in the shipping email (Friday)?

:O
Kenco
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of Kenco
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2021, Magic Dust wrote:
Martin 🤔 some news for batch 3 - production - shipping date ?

Yes please Martin give us some good news about batch 3 - production - shipping date ?
tynods
View Profile
New user
France
20 Posts

Profile of tynods
I'm afraid to ask the question, but when will it be available for public sale?
I didn't have the chance to take advantage of one of the first 3 reservation batches.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Yesterday, the SkyNet tracking for my package finally changed to "Arrived Hub" and then "In Transit to Destination". This morning, there are two different entries that show "Info Message Sent to Recipient". I do not know which recipient they are talking about, but it's apparently not me. I did not receive any emails with updated tracking information. Perhaps they mean the local carrier that will deliver it? I also tried the tracking number in the USPS system and it doesn't work there. I still don't know which carrier will deliver it (eventually).

Fingers crossed that it arrives tomorrow, as originally estimated. Not the end of the world if it doesn't. At least it's nice to see some updates to the SkyNet tracking.

Mark
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Jan 28, 2021, Magic Mark wrote:
Yesterday, the SkyNet tracking for my package finally changed to "Arrived Hub" and then "In Transit to Destination". This morning, there are two different entries that show "Info Message Sent to Recipient". I do not know which recipient they are talking about, but it's apparently not me. I did not receive any emails with updated tracking information. Perhaps they mean the local carrier that will deliver it? I also tried the tracking number in the USPS system and it doesn't work there. I still don't know which carrier will deliver it (eventually).

Fingers crossed that it arrives tomorrow, as originally estimated. Not the end of the world if it doesn't. At least it's nice to see some updates to the SkyNet tracking.

Mark

so I just got an email from skynet tracking saying it switched to UPS, I checked that tracking and pkg says it will be delivered monday (as of right now atleast?)
ekins
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
513 Posts

Profile of ekins
I am part of group 2 and received my shipment notice today. It indicates it will be delivered by UPS but doesn't provide an estimated ETA yet.

-Brian
kiketron
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of kiketron
I’m still having lots of fun with this fantastic effect; I have shown some routines to my close friends and achieved great reactions and smiles.
You guys won’t get bored one you receive it.
I hope to read your thoughts and comments here soon.

Kiketron
Step into the unknown
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Switch Board by Martin Andersen (131 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..22~23~24 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL