The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Extreme Burn 2.0 is BACK IN STOCK! (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Gavin.Wong
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Gavin.Wong
Murphy's Magic announced last week that Extreme Burn 2.0 is now back in stock!!! I checked and it is now back in stock at Murphy's, Penguin Magic, Vanishing Inc, etc... Looks like Richard Sanders has produced a bunch more!!! Don't miss out on your chance to get it now since it was all sold out from all the major online retailers when I was looking a while ago!
Gavin.Wong
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Gavin.Wong
If you haven't had a chance to buy it in the past, here's my latest review of it!

tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3021 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Extreme Burn the Best Bill Change Ever Hands Down ! I can only imagine this one but I am happy with my original extreme Burn !
stevenm0519
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of stevenm0519
I love it the only gripe I have is the dvd has so much information and all the old information as well so slowly figuring out whatís what about the new method. Iím really starting to like Richard sanders effects
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2770 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I absolutely LOVE Extreme Burn 2.0, but the only problem that I have with it is when I carry it in my wallet, it doesn't take long for the outline gimmick to show through the bill. Sure, I could carry my wallet in my front pocket, but it's not conducive or convenient. Smile
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
mayhem
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of mayhem
Thanks for the heads up. Was showing sold out on Penguin. Hocus-Pocus had it...
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3021 Posts

Profile of tophatter
That also happened to me with the gimmick bill in the wallet I made a new set after many years .This time I placed the folded packet in a plastic type pouch wallet
& keep it in my wallet in my back pocket . So far it seems to be working the gimmick is not showing through. I rewatched the dvd tutorial after rebuilding the gimmick
& realized how nice the smackdown change is I know perform it that way very visual !
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2770 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Thanks Tophatter, I might see if I can find a similar plastic pouch to keep it in my wallet, if all goes well, I might start performing it again!
Currently, I have Hundy500 and like it a ton!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Gavin.Wong
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Gavin.Wong
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2020, tophatter wrote:
Extreme Burn the Best Bill Change Ever Hands Down ! I can only imagine this one but I am happy with my original extreme Burn !

When I had the original Extreme Burn I didn't like it because I felt like everything was too loose and had to keep squaring everything up. The new locking system in 2.0 is great and keeps everything in place until you need the change to happen. But hey, if you don't have the same issues that I had then sounds like the original works good for you!
alexK
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of alexK
It's already on the way, I was waiting for restocking so long.
that's a great idea tophatter I will look if I can find something like this.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
This is one of the greatest close up effects particularly 2.0 you can have imo . Itís an effect I perform 100% of the time at every single gig in the various combinations I have made up . Itís pure eye candy and a jaw dropper at its best Gaz 😊
jaykelly7
View Profile
New user
UK
12 Posts

Profile of jaykelly7
This topic has probably been asked/discussed many many times but can the trick be performed with UK plastic currency? I remember asking this to a magicshop and they seemed to think you can but it's difficult to make. I have seen some of the previous threads on EB 2.0 and there appears to be mixed messages on it but one or two have mentioned that some UK workers have got it to work. I'm awful at gimmick construction so would love a clear answer on this
TheMightyRicardo
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of TheMightyRicardo
Quote:
On Nov 28, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
This is one of the greatest close up effects particularly 2.0 you can have imo . Itís an effect I perform 100% of the time at every single gig in the various combinations I have made up . Itís pure eye candy and a jaw dropper at its best Gaz 😊

Extreme Burn is my favourite opener for walk-arounds (- magazine cuttings to bills). Time for me to refresh the gimmick, so I have just ordered 2.0
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
To jaykelly7 if you can make the paper note version then the plastic notes is no harder imo . Itís very easy once you know how and the advantage is they last a lot longer once made too . Best wishes Gaz 😊
Gavin.Wong
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Gavin.Wong
Quote:
On Nov 28, 2020, TheMightyRicardo wrote:
Quote:

Extreme Burn is my favourite opener for walk-arounds (- magazine cuttings to bills). Time for me to refresh the gimmick, so I have just ordered 2.0

Did you only have the original Extreme Burn before? You'll definitely love the new locking system in 2.0! Keeps everything in place until you need to make the bills change!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes agree Gavin itís a big step forward , I love the freedom and security it gives you Gaz 😊
SlightlyTipsyMagic
View Profile
New user
Pleasure Island NC
16 Posts

Profile of SlightlyTipsyMagic
I canít wait to get Extreme Burn 2.0, Because of this thread, I decided to give it a go. It took me a minute to find it. All of the usual suspects were / are out of stock, finally found one on eBay of all places. Hopefully, itíll be here by next Friday. Recently, I decided to add a few bill routines to the mix. Currently practicing Revamp by Nicholas Lawrence, Bill Breaker by Bizzaro, and Two Dollar by Nobleza.
All three of those are fun and easy to do with a great visual Ďpopí Please recommend any other bill projects that I must have. Thankful.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
You wonít regret extreme burn 2.0 itís a real classic imho Gaz 😊
Gavin.Wong
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Gavin.Wong
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2020, SlightlyTipsyMagic wrote:
I canít wait to get Extreme Burn 2.0, Because of this thread, I decided to give it a go. It took me a minute to find it. All of the usual suspects were / are out of stock, finally found one on eBay of all places. Hopefully, itíll be here by next Friday. Recently, I decided to add a few bill routines to the mix. Currently practicing Revamp by Nicholas Lawrence, Bill Breaker by Bizzaro, and Two Dollar by Nobleza.
All three of those are fun and easy to do with a great visual Ďpopí Please recommend any other bill projects that I must have. Thankful.

Richard Sanders website has it in stock:
https://sandersfx.com/collections/all/pr......d-loaded

I tried buying it from some overseas reseller a few months ago and they ended up selling me a pirated copy. The gimmick was very cheap and didn't work either so be careful buying from resellers.
jaykelly7
View Profile
New user
UK
12 Posts

Profile of jaykelly7
Quote:

Thanks Gaz, I'll give it a shot Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ Extreme Burn 2.0 is BACK IN STOCK! (5 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL