The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Extreme Burn 2.0 is BACK IN STOCK! (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4439 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
No problem my friend you will love it Gaz 😊
academy
View Profile
Veteran user
380 Posts

Profile of academy
Quote:
On Dec 4, 2020, Gavin.Wong wrote:

Richard Sanders website has it in stock:
https://sandersfx.com/collections/all/pr......d-loaded

I tried buying it from some overseas reseller a few months ago and they ended up selling me a pirated copy. The gimmick was very cheap and didn't work either so be careful buying from resellers.

Who are the sellers who are selling pirated copies?? You should name names...

dizaster
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of dizaster
Hello- Please forgive me if this has already been answered. But how much money will I have to destroy to make the required gaffs?
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
684 Posts

Profile of dman11
You don't "destroy" any money. If you're ever not happy with the effect (unlikely) you can always take apart the gimmick and have your money back.
How much will it cost to make up a gimmick?
It depends on the values you want to use. I think you need 6 or 7 bills of each to make everything up for a performance. I could be slightly off on that.
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
755 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2021, dizaster wrote:
Hello- Please forgive me if this has already been answered. But how much money will I have to destroy to make the required gaffs?

As dman11 noted, there's no destruction involved. Everything is... "reversible" if needed.
dizaster
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of dizaster
Thank you both for helping me!!
Gavin.Wong
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Gavin.Wong
Quote:
On Dec 4, 2020, academy wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 4, 2020, Gavin.Wong wrote:

Richard Sanders website has it in stock:
https://sandersfx.com/collections/all/pr......d-loaded

I tried buying it from some overseas reseller a few months ago and they ended up selling me a pirated copy. The gimmick was very cheap and didn't work either so be careful buying from resellers.

Who are the sellers who are selling pirated copies?? You should name names...

I can't even recall the site anymore. It was a shady China based site that sold a bunch of stuff all discounted from the retail price. My instincts told me something was up but I was trying to save a few bucks. Lesson learned!
Gavin.Wong
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Gavin.Wong
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2021, dizaster wrote:

I recently just undid my EB 2.0 gimmick and spent the cash. I then replaced it with movie prop $100 bills. Cheaper and it doesn't tie up several hundred dollars into a magic trick!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4439 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I have several hundred pounds tied up it effects but as they are plastic notes they last pretty much forever . I don’t even think about the money I count them as the price of the effect and it’s money well spent . Earned the money back ten times over so never ever look at it the way you do infact quite the opposite , I think how many times more will it pay for itself over and over Gaz 😊
MagicVin
View Profile
Regular user
Staten Island, New York
183 Posts

Profile of MagicVin
Does the gimmick need a break in period? Or did my arts and crafts go wrong?
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
Gavin.Wong
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Gavin.Wong
Quote:
On Jan 14, 2021, MagicVin wrote:
Does the gimmick need a break in period? Or did my arts and crafts go wrong?

Mine had a bit of a break in period. Or at least a bit of a "leave in wallet" so everything folds together nicely after a few days.
MagicVin
View Profile
Regular user
Staten Island, New York
183 Posts

Profile of MagicVin
Cool thanks! I love this thing. I just want it to break in a bit more
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
Bad jelly
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Bad jelly
Anyone know if there's a 'downstairs' thread regarding E.b ? (I tried searching) .. I'm hearing there are better options regarding both, currency.. (UK Polymer).. and folding/creasing the bills.
As a newbie to this product I wish to try and avoid well trodden errors made by others if any.

Cheers.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4439 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Send me a pm and I will help you out Gaz 😊
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Extreme Burn 2.0 is BACK IN STOCK! (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL