The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ELEMENTARY by Drew Backenstoss (145 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
Willie mcgregor
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Willie mcgregor
Done placed my order this morning wooohoo
DrewBstoss
View Profile
Special user
SLC, Utah
562 Posts

Profile of DrewBstoss
Willie - Email(s) with links have been sent Smile Thanks for your support!

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

The physical books have finally started hitting my doorstep so I'll be working hard over the next week to post all orders of the "Complete" package!

Best wishes,

Drew
"The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." Neil Gaiman

Please consider subscribing to my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hmdnUX

ELEMENTARY: Now Available!
ALL PROJECTS AVAILABLE AT: www.mindofandrews.com/colleagues.html
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
556 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2021, DrewBstoss wrote:
Willie - Email(s) with links have been sent Smile Thanks for your support!

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

The physical books have finally started hitting my doorstep so I'll be working hard over the next week to post all orders of the "Complete" package!

Best wishes,

Drew

Good to see that the physical books have started arriving!

I sent you an IM about my order. Please take a look at it when you get a chance. Thanks.
Cluckdini
View Profile
New user
This stunt chicken telekinetically typed
66 Posts

Profile of Cluckdini
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2021, DrewBstoss wrote:

Drew

My copy of the physical book arrived today! Smile
DrewBstoss
View Profile
Special user
SLC, Utah
562 Posts

Profile of DrewBstoss
I'm SO relieved to announce that, as of yesterday, ALL books associated with existing orders have been posted! My international friends should be holding their copies any day now!

In case there are any ELEMENTARY "Complete" owners who frequent the Café but aren't part of the FaceBook group - keep an eye out for a supplement that contains the best ideas and variations that have been shared thus far in the group. I want to make sure that everyone can reap the benefits of the "Complete" package regardless of their social media use Smile

The supplement will also contain a variation that many on the FB group are quite excited about called "ELEMENTARY ENHANCED."

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Now that order fulfillment is under control, I can once again open up my schedule to demo the basic routine for anyone who is still on the fence. It's easiest to coordinate schedules via FaceBook Messenger but you can also send me a PM here. Serious inquiries only please.

Best wishes,

Drew
"The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." Neil Gaiman

no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
749 Posts

Profile of no2ss
I'll note here that I gave a lukewarmish review earlier in this thread, noting some level of disappointment in the core version of Elementary, but after having spent time on the FB group, and Drew's near obsessive desire to make sure I was happy with the result, I have to say that Elementary Enhanced (plus some other suggestions recently made in the FB group) not only solves the initial concerns I had with the basic Elementary version, but make it a truly phenomenal fooler. The basic version of Elementary is still fine -- and lots of people are having success with it. It will probably work for most people, but I wanted to be able to take it further, and Drew (and some others) figured out how to make that possible.
DrewBstoss
View Profile
Special user
SLC, Utah
562 Posts

Profile of DrewBstoss
Never have truer words been used to describe me than “near obsessive” Smile Just ask my wife haha.

I’m SO happy to hear that ELEMENTARY ENHANCED has won you over no2ss (with the help of others who have contributed some wonderful touches on the group of course!) - mission accomplished!

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ELEMENTARY by Drew Backenstoss (145 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL