The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Memdeck Pro (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Twenty4Seven
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Twenty4Seven
Help!

I'm trying to learn the Mnemonica stack and I have a couple of apps on my android tablet already but I also see Memdeck Pro recommended. However, I can't find it on the Google Play store. Does anyone know why that might be?

Thanks in advance.

Nick
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I have it on my current android device but I think it is only because it was grandfathered (so to speak). It was designed for Android 4.0 and probably has not been updated in a long time. I think I recall it saying that it may not be optimized for the current device when I downloaded it from my purchased apps.

I have an iPhone and an iPad and do prefer the stack training apps on iOS a lot better than the android apps.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Cesar Munoz
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of Cesar Munoz
I published a free set of flash cards on Brainscape. You might be able to access it here
https://www.brainscape.com/p/BLY8-LH-1OA24
ltrblst
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of ltrblst
Quote:
On Nov 30, 2020, Twenty4Seven wrote:
Help!

I'm trying to learn the Mnemonica stack and I have a couple of apps on my android tablet already but I also see Memdeck Pro recommended. However, I can't find it on the Google Play store. Does anyone know why that might be?

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Strange, I have on my latest Android, Memdeck Pro 2.20.

However now I cannot find it on Play Store...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Memdeck Pro (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL