The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Frozen in Time 2.0 - The Swedish Touch (176 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..15~16~17 [Next]
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2020, loeld wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2020, cardbiker wrote:
Must admit it’s not one I’ll be counting the hours down for it’s release

Great information! So now we all know that Cardbiker is not going to buy this!

Yep ! Great information that you’ve posted to tell everyone I’m not buying this
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
Quote:

Cardbiker is a regular and valued member of the Café. Unlike you.
loeld
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of loeld
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

If you say so! It is correct that I am not a “valued” member yet! I don’t know what I should do with your information. I find it a little bit amusing when people write like Cardbiker or when some people write - I can’t wait or - it will go straight in to my act. I think it is more interesting for me and Masuda to hear why he will not buy it. Feedback is always good!
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Hm, I am a bit surprised. The previous versions of "Frozen in Time" were very good and received excellent reviews. It is a tool predicting a freely chosen full time hour which offers a lot of applications.

This new version (I got one of the prototypes) is a major step forward. While with the previous versions you could not really let spectators inspect closely the handed out framed photograph, now with this one you can! There is simply nothing to find. And it is far cheaper than the "high tech version" of "Frozen in time" which is not available anymore. Besides the fact that this new version is extremely reliable.

In another place I read some superb ideas by Ted Karmilovich he came up with after receiving one of the few prototypes as well... which I think says a lot. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Ok comparing it to one star sign is a poor example , why ? Simply because everyone knows you only have one star sign and time however is composed of two very important elements hours and minutes . Not only that once you know someone’s sign you can reel off traits about the person before revealing their sign so it’s very valid and very personal to them . I also think you are wrong about the time people were born , I know I was born at 8.20 am on 4th March 1968 , my eldest Daughter was Christmas Day at 12.18 am 1997 and was the first in our borough on that special day and made the local newspaper . My second eldest was 17.48 on Sunday the 20th July 1997 just as Justin Leonard was making the final putt to win the British open and finally my little after thought was born at 2.06 am on the 23rd of August 2018 . So saying people don’t know the time and the hour is nonsense , I agree some forget it completely by if they know one ie the hour then like a clock they go hand in hand and they tend to know the other one . I am not saying it’s a bad effect I don’t know it all but your assumptions about major facts in peoples lives are light years off reality imho Gaz 😊 ps remind me not to book you for an 8.30 pm gig as you will probably turn up and 9pm 😂😂
loeld
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of loeld
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Ok comparing it to one star sign is a poor example , why ? Simply because everyone knows you only have one star sign and time however is composed of two very important elements hours and minutes . Not only that once you know someone’s sign you can reel off traits about the person before revealing their sign so it’s very valid and very personal to them . I also think you are wrong about the time people were born , I know I was born at 8.20 am on 4th March 1968 , my eldest Daughter was Christmas Day at 12.18 am 1997 and was the first in our borough on that special day and made the local newspaper . My second eldest was 17.48 on Sunday the 20th July 1997 just as Justin Leonard was making the final putt to win the British open and finally my little after thought was born at 2.06 am on the 23rd of August 2018 . So saying people don’t know the time and the hour is nonsense , I agree some forget it completely by if they know one ie the hour then like a clock they go hand in hand and they tend to know the other one . I am not saying it’s a bad effect I don’t know it all but your assumptions about major facts in peoples lives are light years off reality imho Gaz 😊 ps remind me not to book you for an 8.30 pm gig as you will probably turn up and 9pm 😂😂

I am not going to answer everything you write. What is important is what I wtote about the time when people were born is based on my experience. Of course you are entitled to your opinion and your experience.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
It’s right though , it’s a simple as that you can’t answer it . Anyway good luck with the release you will get it right all in good time Gaz 😊
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2020, JanForster wrote:
Hm, I am a bit surprised. The previous versions of "Frozen in Time" were very good and received excellent reviews. It is a tool predicting a freely chosen full time hour which offers a lot of applications.

This new version (I got one of the prototypes) is a major step forward. While with the previous versions you could not really let spectators inspect closely the handed out framed photograph, now with this one you can! There is simply nothing to find. And it is far cheaper than the "high tech version" of "Frozen in time" which is not available anymore. Besides the fact that this new version is extremely reliable.

In another place I read some superb ideas by Ted Karmilovich he came up with after receiving one of the few prototypes as well... which I think says a lot. Jan

With the previous version (which I have) I would never hand it out for examination. Which is weird, because if it is a photograph, why would you not let them look closely at it? I had to resort to holding it for them to look at, which is awkward.

I agree with Jan, this new version fixes the only flaw in the original version. Sounds like with a little imagination it would play strong as part of another routine or even as a stand alone effect (maybe to accent something else in your routine).
loeld
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of loeld
Quote:
It’s right though , it’s a simple as that you can’t answer it . Anyway good luck with the release you will get it right all in good time Gaz 😊

Of course I can answer! Some people just tell them their astrological sign and some people, like me and you , tell them more about them selfs. If you do a routine with Frozen in time it is of course possible to reveal more things then the time on the unit. I have a routine involving postcards where it is a prediction ( label) on the back of the unit. You can use this together with Astrostar by Edward Stein. You can use it in a Confabulation routine. To just ask for a time and show them the picture of a clock is not good mentalism. I have to give them more. I am a pro mentalist and I know how to make an effect great and I guess you do to!😄 All the best / lp loeld
loeld
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of loeld
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I just realized that I did not explain why I made my comment to Cardbike. So here it goes: you wrote that Cardbike is a valued member of the Café. Of course I believe you. Do you really believe that it was any real value in his comment?Real value that make it easier for people to decide if they are going to buy this product or not! I don’t think so and that was the reason for my comment! All the best. lp loeld
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I just realized that I did not explain why I made my comment to Cardbike. So here it goes: you wrote that Cardbike is a valued member of the Café. Of course I believe you. Do you really believe that it was any real value in his comment?Real value that make it easier for people to decide if they are going to buy this product or not! I don’t think so and that was the reason for my comment! All the best. lp loeld

Apologies if my post caused offense it was meant to be a joke, counting down the “hours “ weak I know, ah well
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
Quote:

Of course I can answer! Some people just tell them their astrological sign and some people, like me and you , tell them more about them selfs. If you do a routine with Frozen in time it is of course possible to reveal more things then the time on the unit. I have a routine involving postcards where it is a prediction ( label) on the back of the unit. You can use this together with Astrostar by Edward Stein. You can use it in a Confabulation routine. To just ask for a time and show them the picture of a clock is not good mentalism. I have to give them more. I am a pro mentalist and I know how to make an effect great and I guess you do to!😄 All the best / lp loeld

Very good ideas. Thank you for sharing. I look forward in getting the new version.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
loeld
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of loeld
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Apologies if my post caused offense it was meant to be a joke, counting down the “hours “ weak I know, ah well

Hi! I am not easily offended!😄 I just thought that your post was a filler, but it is ok. No hard feelings and it is not a big thing for me! I just wanted to explain😄
loeld
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of loeld
This is a filler and have nothing to do with the subject! I just realized that I will probably soon reach 50 posts. That is well done over a period of 12 years! Amazing😄😄😄
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2430 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Ordered mine, for me having the hour is really good enough, I can think of so many ways to create a strong climax using the photograph (and I really hope it's fully examinable!).

I read all the different comments/views with interest and I get (and respect ofc) that some of you will prefer to have the minutes as well (and funnily I'm usually that guy actually!) - but here I kind of feel that it would nearly be an overkill to also have the minutes right. I mean come on 1 in 12 (so ~8% - which sounds stronger I feel) is already REALLY strong! Additionally, the photograph is of an analog clock, so it doesn't shock as much to only focus on the hours.

Anyway, those were just my 2c, I ordered it, good luck with the release!
loeld
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of loeld
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2020, goldeneye007 wrote:
Ordered mine, for me having the hour is really good enough, I can think of so many ways to create a strong climax using the photograph (and I really hope it's fully examinable!).

I read all the different comments/views with interest and I get (and respect ofc) that some of you will prefer to have the minutes as well (and funnily I'm usually that guy actually!) - but here I kind of feel that it would nearly be an overkill to also have the minutes right. I mean come on 1 in 12 (so ~8% - which sounds stronger I feel) is already REALLY strong! Additionally, the photograph is of an analog clock, so it doesn't shock as much to only focus on the hours.

Great! I am just curious how and where you ordered it, because It is not out yet. Hope that you did not ordered the new edition . That was released in 2018. It is not the same.

Maybe one of the dealers have it for preorder ?
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Quote:

Is there a pre-order somewhere?
loeld
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of loeld
Quote:

Great! I am just curious how and where you ordered it, because It is not out yet. Hope that you did not ordered the new edition . That was released in 2018. It is not the same.

loeld
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of loeld
If you are interested in this product. Be sure that you look for Frozen in Time 2.0 - The Swedish Touch. It is not Frozen in time - New edition that was released in 2018. That one is using the old method ! Very important!
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2430 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Quote:
Quote:

https://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-froze......da-.html

Not sure it lets me paste everything but it's from Alakazam - oh is that one not the examinable one?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Frozen in Time 2.0 - The Swedish Touch (176 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..15~16~17 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL