The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Misers Dream (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
I don't think Jeff teaches the routine he does in his show anywhere, but his manipulation tapes (Coins, Balls and Thimbles) has some great stuff on the Miser's Dream.

Richard
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5700 Posts

Profile of Regan
Thanks Richard.

Regan
Mister Mystery
John Bowlin
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
827 Posts

Profile of John Bowlin
I do the misers with strictly sleight of hand and really easy hand and bucket loads with non gimmicked bucket. I use about 20 kenedy half dollars. At the end I begin to take a bow, contort my face and spit a coin into the bucket directly from my mouth...begin to take a bow again and spit another...begin to take a bow again and get look of shock and concern on my face as though I swallowed the coin. I then hold the bucket under my butt, grimace and produce the last coin. I then take a bow and ask the spectator that flipped one from the air into the bucket if they'd like to fish around for the coin they produced. No takers yet. Yes, it's a comedy act.
impossible man
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of impossible man
I once lined up a set of 5 child volunteers and produced a coin from each one separately, except the third one. I checked his shirt pocket and found nothing. After I finished with #5 I came back to him, had him reach HIS hand into his shirt pocket, and guess what was there.
Dean Gilbert
Impossible Man
www.impossibleman.net
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
I was wondering if anyone could tell me there approach to the Misers dream that makes it unique to themselves and to the audiences they perform it for. I see so many people doing the misers dream exactly identical to everyone else and there just seems like there has got to be a lot more creative routines and ideas that could stem off from the misers dream to make it even more original or unique and different.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Quote:
On 2004-12-07 11:44, Regan wrote:
Does Jeff McBride teach his version on one of his DVD's?

Regan

I think the routine Jeff teaches in his World Class Manipulaton DVDs is not his usual routine but it's a pretty good routine to start with.
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Misers Dream (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL