We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » TimeSmith by Benke Smith (40 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3998 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Benke doesn’t produce the watches, the SB Watch is made by Andras in Budapest, he would be the correct person to speak to. And he is indeed on the way producing new and different models. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
007lookalike
View Profile
New user
UK
15 Posts

Profile of 007lookalike
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2021, espmagic wrote:
I've seen this mentioned in a number of threads, so I'll ask directly: Benke, have you ever considered/is it possible to make a slightly smaller face, for those of us with smaller wrists? RLee Davis, Mind2Mind Productions Canada

There is a range of Fossil Q Hybrid watches in various sizes which are compatible with the Timesmith app.
Some of the 'ladies' designs would be acceptable as a man's watch, just smaller?
Nobody's Inflammable!
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
I’m glad that Andras is changing the logo on the upcoming watches. The current watch name has been used so much in forums and by retailers, if you Google the watch name and the word magic together, all is revealed.

Mark
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
930 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Magic Mark - do you know what the new logo will look like? And, out of curiosity, is it possible to change the "preset" times (to times I would prefer)? RLee
whacko
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of whacko
Quote:
On Jul 7, 2021, espmagic wrote:
Magic Mark - do you know what the new logo will look like? And, out of curiosity, is it possible to change the "preset" times (to times I would prefer)? RLee

The new logo is just an icon, no letters so you can't google it.
And yes, you can set preset times that you can cycle between. You can set a function to the crown of the watch. If you press it it cycles between those preset times. You can change those to whatever you want.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
I finally added Spotted Dice to my group of tools/props created by the Benke/Andras team. I am super pleased with the wide variety of routines available and the fact that the watch and dice can work together.

Not only can the dice be used to automatically set the time on the watch, even more impressive, the watch can be the "display" to show the magician which color die has which number facing upright. All from a normal looking analog face watch!

VERY clever!

Mark
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
For those that have the necessary 50 posts to gain access, perhaps a better place to discuss Andras/Benke products more openly:

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......c=733956

Mark
Satire
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Satire
For what it's worth: despite the concern (that I shared) that the name would be easily google-able, my wife spent a solid half hour trying to buy me one as a gift based off the description and her recollection of the name only to come up empty-handed.
KyleW
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of KyleW
With its current updates etc, how is the current voice recognition? I know it has been mentioned previously, but wonder what the current take on reliability is. A Scottish accent can be problematic for voice rec at the best of times and for the project I am currently working on, the only easy route would be voice rec. I just love the pocket watch version and am trying my best not to impulse buy regardless.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5010 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
The voice recognition works brilliant if you have your phone upside down in your outside suit breast pocket.
As I have mentioned before I also have PeekSmith hidden in another covert location which tells me 100% it’s worked which is a fantastic advantage.
That’s not to say it ever fails but it gives you the peace of mind and even a get out of jail card if you ever needed it.
I love it Gaz 😊
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » TimeSmith by Benke Smith (40 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL