The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » TimeSmith by Benke Smith (43 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2021, BenkeSmith wrote:

By the way... the "freeze time" function now works with the TW as well. Smile

Have a nice day! Smile

I’ve read many times that the second hand on the TW prevents it from freezing on a custom time, including a couple very recent posts here.
But now you say freeze time does work on TW?
When you say “freeze time” what exactly are you referring to Benke?
Color me confused.
AutarchicFlux
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of AutarchicFlux
Benke is saying he fixed that issue, I'd presume.
BenkeSmith
View Profile
Regular user
Budapest, HU
121 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
I have discovered a way to make all the hands freeze after you enter any custom time with any method. Please PM me and I will send you a link... Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2021, BenkeSmith wrote:
I have discovered a way to make all the hands freeze after you enter any custom time with any method. Please PM me and I will send you a link... Smile

Well, it’s about *** time!
LOL, just having fun with ya man.

PM'ed you.
BenkeSmith
View Profile
Regular user
Budapest, HU
121 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Apple Watch support is on it's way... Smile

https://youtu.be/4Wp773kjCFs
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Benke how many times will you continue to prove you are the ultimate genius . You are incredible and continually raise the bar , I can’t speak higher of you absolutely brilliant Gaz 👍👍👍😊
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Benke how many times will you continue to prove you are the ultimate genius . You are incredible and continually raise the bar , I can’t speak higher of you absolutely brilliant Gaz 👍👍👍😊

....AND he is the nicest, and most responsive creator around.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Totally agree rosariorose9 , best wishes Gaz 😊
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
In a slightly revised quote from above, Timesmith app + SB watch (or any compatible watch, like the Kronaby I own) + great customer service = Trick of the Year!
BenkeSmith
View Profile
Regular user
Budapest, HU
121 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Please check out this nice review by Craig Petty: https://youtube.com/watch?v=-ERdLBBOgIk
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Am I the only magician that feels that, in this case, Craig's review went too far? I am a fan of Craig & Ryland's reviews. And I think I could sort of understand if the method was merely mentioned briefly. But the "review" turns into full-blown exposure.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Guess you’re not the only one as Craig made a rant about it today.

https://youtu.be/iw2DbmCmHbs
stevefaulkner
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of stevefaulkner
Here's my review all. I've be discussing it Next Thursday live on the channel. As I'm bound to have missed stuff.

Review Channel - Real Magic Review
https://youtube.com/realmagicreview

Podcast. Search 'Steve Faulkner's Magic Show' or
Apple https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/steve-faulkners-magic-show/id1484648736

Membership. https://www.onlinemagic.co

IBM UK Close-up Champion 2013
Award Winner at The Magic Circle Close-up Magician of the Year 2010
National Street Performing Champion 2009
British Street Performing Champion 2005
BenkeSmith
View Profile
Regular user
Budapest, HU
121 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Brilliant review, thank you Steve!!!! Smile
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Did my first in-person performance of TimeSmith today. The couple we got together with have both been fully vaccinated and so have we. It was nice to be indoors and close to others for a change.

I used the Wilson remote as my input method. It was in my jacket pocket. I made a point of repeatedly resting my hands in my jacket pockets as we were talking during the earlier part of the day. So, when I put both hands in my jacket pockets while performing the watch routine, they didn't get suspicious. They loved the effect and it definitely fooled them.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
I think if you're worried about timesmith being exposed you should lobby Benke to remove support for non magic hybrid watches. IMO that is much more likely to give it away than some youtube video. But I'm not sure how big of an issue that is. I doubt anyone will watch a 45 minute youtube video and the site gives away the secret anyway. Also Great to hear you're vaccinated!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I think the app came out before Andra’s watch so I doubt he will delete it from working from all the hybrid watches he originally developed it for imo Gaz 😊
BenkeSmith
View Profile
Regular user
Budapest, HU
121 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Quote:
On Mar 24, 2021, cardistry master wrote:
the site gives away the secret anyway

No, it doesn't.... the TimeSmith website is hidden from search bots, noone will find it unless they know the address. Smile
BenkeSmith
View Profile
Regular user
Budapest, HU
121 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Quote:
On Mar 24, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
I think the app came out before Andra’s watch so I doubt he will delete it from working from all the hybrid watches he originally developed it for imo Gaz 😊

No, the app was released in sync with the SB Watch, as it's the official companion app. Smile

I won't remove support for other watches, but I still recommend using the SB Watch, it's the most innocent looking hybrid watch of all. Smile
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
If it works and links with the Turner watch now , then surely that will look better with its second hand ? I know you can freeze the second hand with the TimeSmith app on the Turner but does it burn the battery more because of it (the second hand)? I mean ideally is the Turner watch the best combination now with TimeSmith and if not what disadvantages does the TW have ? Thanks for your clarification Benke , best wishes Gaz 😊
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » TimeSmith by Benke Smith (43 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL