The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Resources for creating professional product/idea pitch videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cesar Munoz
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of Cesar Munoz
I created this video http://www.cesarmunoz.info/other-projects.html from soup to nuts for a contest at work a few years ago. It wound up being incorporated into a presentation at our national sales kick off. I had SO MUCH FUN creating it--but I realized at some point I had to stop trying to improve it--and get on with day job. Does anyone know of any resources (e.g. books) that teach techniques for creating professional videos that use magic to pitch ideas, products, etc.?

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!

Cesar
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
To my knowledge there is no teaching information to sell products.

There is the Trade show industry that magicians can be a pitchman, through the use of magic effects, at the convention centers in major cities. It is one of the last jobs todays magicians can get. They get with the client and agree on points that the company want to emphasize to potential clients as they walk by their booth, the magician stops them and give the highlights through magic effects they perform.

There was a couple books for magicians doing Trade shows, but they are now long out of print. Nothing to do with video.
JasonK
View Profile
New user
Ohio
35 Posts

Profile of JasonK
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2020, Cesar Munoz wrote:
I created this video http://www.cesarmunoz.info/other-projects.html from soup to nuts for a contest at work a few years ago. It wound up being incorporated into a presentation at our national sales kick off. I had SO MUCH FUN creating it--but I realized at some point I had to stop trying to improve it--and get on with day job. Does anyone know of any resources (e.g. books) that teach techniques for creating professional videos that use magic to pitch ideas, products, etc.?

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!

Cesar

@ Cesar -- I have a whole stack of $1's here. If you could go ahead and turn them into $100's all day long, that would be grrrrreeeeeaaaat! LOL - we can split the profits!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Resources for creating professional product/idea pitch videos (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL