The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Photoshop 2.0 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andy W
View Profile
New user
Chicago
28 Posts

Profile of Andy W
Https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=69031

well after 10 years a new version is out.

I am still looking for the Christmas refill pack tho. Does anyone know where to get it?

The refill pack doesn't include any special holiday.
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
My understanding is that nothing you see in the trailer is what the actual effect looks like. Those are representative of the "illusions created in the spectator's minds." Why not show what the trick actually looks like?
PirateHunter
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of PirateHunter
Quote:
On Jan 9, 2021, Joe Roberts wrote:
My understanding is that nothing you see in the trailer is what the actual effect looks like. Those are representative of the "illusions created in the spectator's minds." Why not show what the trick actually looks like?

Obviously, because it is bad.

Also the name is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
The trailer is not even close to what the spectator sees and experience. It is said in the trailer "it keeps the same principle" and as I own the bad original one I can say: the production looks and is the same as the old "kiss card" effect, where you produce a chocolate "kiss" from a card.

I don't understand why those kinda trailers with misleading visualisations are still allowed and why magicshops don't make that false advertising clear in their adcopy. The trailers shows an effect like "Project Polaroid by Julio Montoro". The reality is you have two images and doing a topchange. Only that the sleeve kinda does the work yor you. Items doesn't fall out the picture.

Sorry for the kinda-exposure, but when companies trying to sell stuff with "lies" it (exposure) I think it is legit to make it clear and save peoples money.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
Kreskin guessed that I had
991 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Jan 9, 2021, PirateHunter wrote:
....Also the name is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Now THAT'S funny!!
dbaltes1520
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of dbaltes1520
I love honesty! I was hoping this would be a good effect - but have not had much luck at all with SansMinds effects. Thank you for the "review" and confirmation of my thoughts on the effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Photoshop 2.0 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL