The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Looking for Chinese cosmetic purse for Paul Green's 2 Copper Silver routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Delly
View Profile
New user
France
38 Posts

Profile of Delly
Just ask to your girl to make one. Smile
---------------------
Smile Life IS Magic Smile
Mike Walton
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
984 Posts

Profile of Mike Walton
Thanks for all of the posts.

I just received a purse today that Paul Green was kind enought to send. I'll see if I can coax Firedice to do some of his artistry and add a couple of Chinese letters/words/symbols to it.

I like the international theme and I'm going to introduce the purse and CSB set as the coins I take when I go overseas. They're my traveling coins. I'll then introduce that sometimes they like to travel on their own. It's simple yet makes sense for the use of all of the props as well as for the magic.

Thanks again all.
T.House
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of T.House
I guess I am a bit late in posting this, but I purchased one of these purses at my local Marshall Fields. I just went up to a jewelery counter and asked if they had any small jewelery purses and the woman opened a drawer and brought out about 20 of them, in a variety of colors.
federico luduena
View Profile
Loyal user
Spain
219 Posts

Profile of federico luduena
Try a double envelope. On one side, put the three coins necessary to start the routine. On the other side, the two regular coins. Open accordingly.

federico
Angela
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio
190 Posts

Profile of Angela
I'm late too, house.... My local Chinatown has tons of these for $1 each; I have a bunch of them, too. I guess I could add that when dealing with anything Chinese, you should remember that red is important because it is traditionally symbolic of fire, passion, honesty, power, love, benevolence, and everything to do with the heart. If you need more random knowledge about the Chinese culture, pick up a copy of the "Tong Sing" (translated directly: the Chinese Know-Everything Book). Smile

Good luck with the routine!!

Angela
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Looking for Chinese cosmetic purse for Paul Green's 2 Copper Silver routine (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL