The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ERROR 404 By Rus Andrews (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi All

Been a while since I have been on the green giant, hope you are all well, especially during these mad times.... lockdown sucks

A while back I filmed a cheeky little project called ERROR-404, Its an effect using the spectators imagination with a great kicker ending, simple to perform.

Imagine showing the spectator a deck of cards with a major problem? the problem being none of the faces have been printed.

With this in mind you now ask the spectator that they will have to use their imagination to see the identity of the cards.

A single card is reversed in the deck, and the spectator is asked to cut to a randomly named card anywhere in the deck.

This card is placed aside at which point they are reminded that a single blank card had been reversed at the start of the effect, this card is turned over to reveal a printed queen, the spectator is then asked to turn over the card they cut to only to reveal it matches.

Everything examinable
Ends clean
Repeatable
Can be done with normal deck

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/14841

I am currently working on some great new material and look forward to sharing it with you all shortly.

All the best

R
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2398 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Done with a "normal" BLANK deck. HA. Nice. Welcome back! Looking forward to your new material. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ERROR 404 By Rus Andrews (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL