The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » D. Deck by Dominique Duvivier (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dvno
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of dvno
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8825 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I’m sure this gimmicked deck has been released years ago? 🤔🤔
danHumphrey
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
It's a VERY strange promo video with the cutout table and chair over the video and fly through a magic shop - I found it so bizarre and distracting that I didn't even see the trick.
IanB
View Profile
Loyal user
Derby
210 Posts

Profile of IanB
It's on page 128 of his book Magic Duvivier.

If you have Aaron DeLong's Hummer Deck or Twisted Blizzard then you can use those.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8825 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Hummer deck. That’s the one. I was hoping it was going to be the index only on the blank card, thus allowing a very clean spread of the blanks. After watching the first demo I assumed that was the case, but it appears to be a half n half deck which is a shame.
dvno
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of dvno
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2021, pegasus wrote:
I’m sure this gimmicked deck has been released years ago? 🤔🤔

Oh, I thought it was new. Sorry then.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2090 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Bad demo. And I certainly am not in any hurry to buy their products, as I visited their store in Paris and was not treated very well. I think although I attempted my not so great French (and I will always try because I think it's the right thing to do), they seemed to not really want to deal with me. Or that's the vibe I got.
dvno
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of dvno
Wow, sad to hear that. If that’s common, I‘ won’t support the duvivier‘s
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8825 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2021, dooblehorn wrote:
Bad demo. And I certainly am not in any hurry to buy their products, as I visited their store in Paris and was not treated very well. I think although I attempted my not so great French (and I will always try because I think it's the right thing to do), they seemed to not really want to deal with me. Or that's the vibe I got.

The reason I never visit France. Only drive through it occasionally.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » D. Deck by Dominique Duvivier (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL