The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Skull-cation (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
843 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
Dear friends

I have some time looking for this effect. Daryl RIP in his tapes shows how it can be done with a small rubber puppet face but ALSO I can't find one of those!

I did found one "Flexiface" in UK but seems either impossible to obtain it or too expensive.

Perhaps someone has any information on this?

Thanks!
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
B.W. McCarron
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle, WA USA
262 Posts

Profile of B.W. McCarron
Here's some info on Skullo-Cation:
https://geniimagazine.com/wiki/index.php?title=Skullo-cation

The little plastic skulls were originally on a keychain and had a spring-hinged jaw.
I saw original vintage Hong Kong skulls show up on eBay last year for $15-$20 each. I don't see any there at the present moment.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
A "forgotten gem" of an excellent hardbound book of close-up Magic is THE COMPLETE MIKE ROGERS published by Magic Inc. (1975/250 pages w. photos). It is chock full of FUN close-up material--some re-worked old friends and some "new" stuff, too--that you will use.

Under the title DEVIL LOCATION he describes a Skullo-cation type effect using a rubber skull or other readily available rubberish toys (gorilla, dragon, etc.). All you need do is cut a tiny slit in the mouth of your favorite creature. Instantly you're set to perform a Skullo-cation effect that will amaze and amuse the lucky folks for whom you've reserved your most enjoyable mysteries.

Have FUN!

Julie
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
There's an original Skullo-cation on the Big Auction now!

J
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Skull-cation (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL