The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Musings of a Magi (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of Station10
I'm pleased to announce that my first book on bizarre magic has been released!

New from Blind Eye Magi - "Musings of a Magi"

Join Jakob the Wanderer as he journeys across the county. A Mage, a philosopher, a teacher, c and a student of life - Jakob delivers compelling stories and performances as he reflects on life and the world around him.

In this 104 page book you will be introduced to the Wanderer and immerse yourself in his world. Set as a story with an over-arching theme, various bizarre routines are explained in detail - a treasure trove of story ideas for the bizarre magician.

"This book captures the best of John's thinking. This book is as carefully constructed as with everything else that John creates. It has a coherent story arc with a central character that ties in all of the routines in an engaging and creative way.
When you read about Jakob the Wanderer, you will immediately connect with the character as he is someone that virtually anyone in the world of bizarre performance will relate to and perhaps be a little jealous of." ~ Paul Prater

Book available at www.blindeyemagi.com
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

"I am a great admirer of mystery and magic. Look at this life - all mystery and magic." ~ Harry Houdini

"To Strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield!"
~ Alfred Tennyson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Musings of a Magi (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL