The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Aloha from Hawaii! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CUBERT808
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of CUBERT808
Started learning some magic for my granddaughter and now I'm hooked. I have narrowed my interest to coin (money) magic. Thanks for all the posts, really very helpful.
JonHackl
View Profile
Regular user
Western Australia
198 Posts

Profile of JonHackl
Welcome! That's a great audience!
"Magic is the only kind of entertainment where 90% of the audience is trying to ruin it for themselves." - Pete Holmes

https://www.lybrary.com/ivy-p-925586.html
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Growing up as young boy I always remembered my Dad doing magic for family. Nothing fancy, just simple stuff. Then after a medical procedure went wrong he wound up in intensive care for a month.
He recovered and they sent him home. I found a local magic shop and bought a few tricks for him to occupy him in his recovery. WELL after learning those tricks to show my Dad, I got HOOKED B I G - T I M E

That was in May of 1995. I haven't stopped. Your story about your daughter sparked that significant
memory. Welcome!!!!

Btw what island do you live on. Visited several many times. My favorite is Kauai.
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Aloha from Hawaii! (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL