The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » AoA » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
There they are...sitting on my table. They are examining me with their unseen eyes. Volume 1 cries out to me and says...READ ME FIRST!

Being weak-minded, I pick it up and begin my magical Journey with Mr. Harris as my guide.

The principle of these books is unique and astounding (possibly even....astonishing!?). It isn't about the effects...but about getting people to the point of astonishment. This is something I need help with, and pretty much everyone (in some way).

I know these books have been talked about on the Café, alot! But I wanted to post my own review and give them a 10/10...in my opinion. These are books I will not trade.

I understand that they sell a collector's edition for 300 dollars...in which it is signed by Paul Harris. These books were expensive, without the signature...so is adding 170 dollars onto the price worth Mr. Harris' signature? Or is the collector's edition gold plated? I don't know, but I am content with my regular version of AoA.

Pick them up if you have not already!
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
There is a lifetime of good close up magic in these books. If you get them, read them, and actually try out the effects, you will have more stuff in your arsenal than you will ever need.
These books are gold whether they are plated or not.
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » AoA » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL