The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Virtual Magic Convention February 27th and 28th (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hello friends!

If you're like me, a fan of magic conventions, you were probably super bummed when conventions in 2020 were cancelled.

No gala shows. No dealers rooms packed with new magic. And worst of all, no jamming in the lobby with your friends.

Well, I have a solution. A VIRTUAL magic convention custom built from the ground up with incredible lectures, shows, dealers, jamming, and TONS of surprises!

If you missed the first one (and missed hanging with the 250 awesome magicians who showed up), don't worry - we're BACK bigger and better!

Check out www.UnConventional.Fun and sign up to be the first to know when tickets to live (and have the chance to win your tickets for free)!

I hope to see you there!
Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hello friends!

The convention in Feb was so much fun we did another in May... and ANOTHER in August!

Now we're holding ONE FINAL CONVENTION this weekend. We've got a superstar lineup (including Howard Hamburg, Shawn Farquhar, Jeki Yoo, Amanda Nepo, and about 30 other performers!), non-stop jamming, and all sorts of fun things planned.

If you're free this weekend, this is your LAST CHANCE to join the fun!

Www.Unconventional.fun

Hope to see you there!
Ben

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Alexander2701
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of Alexander2701
Will there be any record of this congress? Unfortunately I can't join Smile
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
There is- but only available to people who bought tickets to the event.

Stay tuned though for more fun stuff coming soon!

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Virtual Magic Convention February 27th and 28th (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL