The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » New Levitation! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheInsider
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of TheInsider
I just got word today that Abbott's Magic has been working with Walter "Zaney" Blaney on a "new" levitation. Rumor has it that the effect will be extremely affordable and will play big. I'm unsure when it's due out, but apparantly the people at Abbott's are silently restructuring their business, and this levitation is just one of many new products to come from their shop. As I get details I'll share them here.
TinMan4
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of TinMan4
I can't wait to hear more!
TheInsider
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of TheInsider
Hey TinMan, I see you're a big fan of Abbott's from your other posts. I don't know a lot about this "new" levitation but I've heard the talk. Frankly, anything that Mr. Zaney Blaney is in on has to be good. I have one of his Ladder Levitations. Awesome effect, but does cost some serious coin. This "new" Abbott version is supposed to be A LOT less but pack a good punch. We can only wait and see. I wonder....what do others think? Please share!
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I think you should have waited until it was a done deal to leak that it was coming out.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
dsilverfield
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of dsilverfield
Oh never mind Bill. We are all huge Blaney fans out here. And to think that it would be affordable and also play big, that's good news.
Cheers and keep me posted too insider.
TheInsider
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of TheInsider
Well, I guess what I'm hearing now is conflicting stories on this project. I've asked for my posting to be removed until I can provide hard facts in regards to this. I'm not around to spread rumors but rather around to provide insight into the magic world. I want the scoop of new things happening, new effects, etc. but I want to make sure I'm sharing concrete factual proof. Please disregard this post until I can find out more. Sorry about this one guys.
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
The Insider wrote:

"Rumor has it that the effect will be extremely affordable and will play big."

and later

"Please disregard this post until I can find out more. Sorry about this one guys."

Well, as an anonymous person once said, "A rumor is about as hard to unspread as butter."

Terry
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
TinMan4
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of TinMan4
Good one Terry. Hey at least The Insider was honest and straight forward once he heard otherwise.
davekilpatrick
View Profile
Loyal user
Syracuse, NY
295 Posts

Profile of davekilpatrick
This is distantly related. Nearly 15 years ago, I was on the phone with Greg Bordner from Abbotts and I asked him about the Zaney Blaney Levitation (within a year or so of Copperfield doing it on his China special). Greg said that they had spoken with Blaney but never came to any agreement. So, from TheInsider's post, can I surmise that they may be talking again or maybe this is very old news floating around (pun intended)?
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Nice levitation. no wonder evreyone is suspicous because threr are no visible means of support.
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
*Jumps up and down in giddy anticipation* Oh I can't wait to hear more!!!!
Johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Oh whoopy doo

A levitation, just what we have all been waiting for !?!?!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » New Levitation! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL