The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ReaList - The ULTIMATE Forcing Utility just got BETTER! (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2782 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Dear friends,

The latest version of ReaList is now available at your favorite magic dealer.
Available for both iOS and Android:

With ReaList you can force anything on a familiar statistics website, on the SPECTATOR'S phone, without touching their phone ... perfect for remote/virtual performances or live.

Here are some of the reasons why ReaList is the ULTIMATE forcing utility:
(Please forgive the LONG list ... ReaList is SO powerful, it's hard to summarize the top features).

• Super EASY... Perform in 5 minutes (includes video instructions).
  • INSTANT Reset... Perform surrounded, anytime, anywhere (with internet).
  • Comes with 12 ASTONISHING presets or create your own custom presets (in any language).
  • You can force the item on the list as well as the search number (see video below)!
  • You NEVER touch their phone, and your phone is NEVER in play (Perform ReaList even if your phone is DEAD)!
  • No bluetooth, no Wi-Fi, no voice recognition.
  • No pocket swiping, no remotes, no smartwatch, no peeking.
  • No skill, no memorization, no accomplice, NO PROPS.
  • Everything can be examined before and after the effect.
  • Perfect for stage magicians that want to force something on EVERYONE in the audience!
  • Your spectator truly has a free choice of any number on the list.
  • The force happens on ONE screen with a completely invisible, and motivated method.
  • Instantly change your force item - with other force utilities, you're stuck with ONE force item that can't be easily changed.
  • The force happens on ALL your spectator's phones at the same time - great for virtual performances with many viewers.
  • Predict anything on a borrowed phone without using your phone (the secret is hidden in plain sight).
  • NEW pairing feature... ReaList can pair with Inject or any other website.

This is magic that happens in THEIR hands, while you perform from ANYWHERE in the world (even while you're driving)!

ReaList is a revolutionary tool that will give you the freedom to perform jaw-dropping magic, at a moments notice, with nothing but a borrowed phone.

NOTE: TV/Internet performance rights are included with purchase. Feel free to perform ReaList anywhere you want, with no restrictions.

If you reply to this thread:
Please do not include the ReaList website in your post.
This will protect the secret of ReaList since The Magic Café is crawled by all the search engines.

All the best,
Greg Rostami

Yepski
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of Yepski
Hello Greg, I previously purchased Realist and attempted to open the app this evening. When I did I clicked on “Free Upgrade”. After clicking on free upgrade it took me to the login screen and I have clearly forgotten my Login and or Password. I have also tried to click on Restore Purchase and can’t get anything to work. I am sure it’s a user error, could you offer some assistance?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2782 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2021, Yepski wrote:
Hello Greg, I previously purchased Realist and attempted to open the app this evening. When I did I clicked on “Free Upgrade”. After clicking on free upgrade it took me to the login screen and I have clearly forgotten my Login and or Password. I have also tried to click on Restore Purchase and can’t get anything to work. I am sure it’s a user error, could you offer some assistance?

Hi Yepski,

I will PM you here on the Café so that I can help you.

G Ro
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
852 Posts

Profile of no2ss
I went into the app tonight (also having not used it in a while) and it says to click for a "free upgrade," but when I click it says the free upgrade costs $0.99. That's obviously not much, but also not free. Smile Am I missing something?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2782 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2021, no2ss wrote:
I went into the app tonight (also having not used it in a while) and it says to click for a "free upgrade," but when I click it says the free upgrade costs $0.99. That's obviously not much, but also not free. Smile Am I missing something?

Hi no2ss,
To upgrade to the latest version of ReaList you must make an in-app purchase of $0.99

This is only a one time purchase and it applies only to Android phones.
Unlike iOS, the Google Play store, does not allow in-app purchases to be free.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you for your support,
Greg Rostami
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
852 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Okay. No problem. Though, might be nice if the Android app said $0.99 upgrade fee or something instead of free -- just so it's clear. I don't mind paying -- just was confused about the free claim.
plumduffy
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of plumduffy
Do yourself a favor and purchase this fantastic app. You won't be disappointed.
And Greg is very helpfull if you have any questions. Plus there is a facebook group
that has a great bunch of users that are always there to help.
pitseleh
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of pitseleh
Realist is one of the best apps on the market, particularly if you perform on Zoom and have Inject. Without giving too much away, the connection between Realist & Inject is incredible. Plus, it is constantly being updated. Despite Google giving Greg a hard time, he still persists to provide the app to users of both platforms. And he will personally help you with any issues that can not be resolved on the Facebook group. Buying this app is a no-brainer.
TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
694 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
I am not in any way saying your opinions are not completely genuine, but would you have posted them when you did if Greg had not asked people to and posted the link to this thread in the fb group?

Im not necessarily saying there is anything wrong with that but it does give a different impression as the the comments appear unsolicited.

The previous two comments where posted straight after his post.
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Have all the issues been fixed? Some people are still saying it's unusable for them.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1311 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
When I go to my Realist app it just displays a finger pointing at a screen could anyone help as to how to open the app, thanks
Yepski
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of Yepski
My app will not open now, it is just sitting on the splash screen with the finger pointing at the screen
Andrew Sway
View Profile
Loyal user
-------
234 Posts

Profile of Andrew Sway
Can't update doesn't work for me.

Greg, can you help me please?

Thank you very much!
Joemv
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of Joemv
Same problem here....cannot get it to update....need some help...have tried everything. Thank you.

Joe
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2782 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2021, cardistry master wrote:
Have all the issues been fixed? Some people are still saying it's unusable for them.

Yes. All the issues have been resolved.

We are currently waiting on Google to approve the latest version of ReaList for Android.

There are a few users that had purchased ReaList early on who did not upgrade to the latest app last year.
I'm fixing these few accounts as they contact me.

Magic on,
Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2782 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2021, cardbiker wrote:
When I go to my Realist app it just displays a finger pointing at a screen could anyone help as to how to open the app, thanks

Hi cardbiker,

You are one of the early adopters of ReaList who did not upgrade to the latest version last year.
I'll PM you now to resolve this.

Greg
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2782 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2021, Yepski wrote:
My app will not open now, it is just sitting on the splash screen with the finger pointing at the screen

Hi Yepski,

You are also one of the early adopters of ReaList who did not upgrade to the latest version last year.
The ReaList users that had upgraded last year to the latest version do not have this problem now.

I'll PM you to resolve this.

G Ro
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5491 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2021, Greg Rostami wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2021, Yepski wrote:

Hi Yepski,

You are also one of the early adopters of ReaList who did not upgrade to the latest version last year.
The ReaList users that had upgraded last year to the latest version do not have this problem now.

I'll PM you to resolve this.

G Ro

Greg, this sounds like it may be the same thing I’m experiencing.
jamo425
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of jamo425
So I just bought inject 2.0 which I'm waiting to arrive. I'm debating on picking this up as well. Very nice to hear that the two can work together. Was just wondering if I might have any issues performing realist or inject for someone in a different country that uses other domains?
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
852 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Hmm. My Realist seemed to be working last night after I upgraded, but I just opened it now and it gets past the splash screen, but then just shows "loading" forever without ever giving me a number... so seems like something's up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ReaList - The ULTIMATE Forcing Utility just got BETTER! (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL