The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Magician Without Hands Fools Penn & Teller (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BeforeMagic
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of BeforeMagic
I Fooled Penn & Teller Without Hands using Pure Slight of Hand. Please enjoy and share! https://youtu.be/2S8hB2XoUb4
I teach my techniques at www.beforemagic.com
Thanks,
Mahdi Gilbert
copperct
View Profile
New user
Cincinnati, Ohio
93 Posts

Profile of copperct
DUDE! That is incredible. I look forward to reading up on your site. Thanks for sharing.
Ray J
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1503 Posts

Profile of Ray J
Mahdi, you are a true inspiration. Thanks for sharing that astonishing video and for helping us feel the wonder of real magic.
It's never crowded on the extra mile....
DerekG
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of DerekG
Mahdi,

I am awed and in tears. When I was a boy, I saw Rene Lavand perform Oil and Water on TV beautifully and flawlessly despite having the use of only one hand. Even at a young age, I was struck by how inspiring and beautiful what I'd just seen was. Watching you perform the same trick without hands just supplanted that moment as the most inspiring performance of magic I've ever seen. You are truly an inspiration to us all and you've proven that magic is real.

All the best,
Derek
Rspangl
View Profile
New user
Ohio
54 Posts

Profile of Rspangl
Congrats, Madhi. Thanks for inspiring all of us!
Ron Spangler
ssibal
View Profile
Veteran user
352 Posts

Profile of ssibal
That was great!
Nikodemus
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Nikodemus
Awesome!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Magician Without Hands Fools Penn & Teller (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL