We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » David Regal books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

the74rock
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of the74rock
I have been thinking about getting his books.
does anyone have his constant fooling vol 2?
is it any good
just wundering cause I'm not into gaff cards
therntier
View Profile
Special user
681 Posts

Profile of therntier
Constant Fooling 2 deals almost entirely with gaffed cards.
the74rock
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of the74rock
What did you think of constant fooling vol 2??
is it good?
steve proescher
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia Beach
147 Posts

Profile of steve proescher
Quote:
On 2004-06-15 09:16, therntier wrote:
Constant Fooling 2 deals almost entirely with gaffed cards.

I'd have to disagree a bit with you about this. In Volume 2, there are 4 items using a gaffed deck, and 10 items using d***le st**k t*pe. There are some 30 other effects using coins, bills and cards.

David is a great thinker, and his background in comedy and writing show in his presentations. His writing is clear and his effects are explained well. You will not go wrong buying any books, dvds or effects by David Regal.
therntier
View Profile
Special user
681 Posts

Profile of therntier
I apologize. I meant to say that the tricks aren't entirely impromptu and that most tricks required something other than your regular deck.
steve proescher
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia Beach
147 Posts

Profile of steve proescher
No need to apologize. I understood your post. I just wanted to add another side for the74rock to consider. David seems to be unashamed to use gaffed decks, in fact, I think he states this proudly in one of his books. On his latest video series, he uses a very gaffed deck to perform several tricks in a row. Definitely worth checking out.
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
Volume 1 is awesome. 2 not so awesome
shawn popp
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver
313 Posts

Profile of shawn popp
Don't get these books!!! Don't wast your time!!! All the material is boring useless junk that NO ONE will find usefull. The presentations stink and the magic is dull!!!

shawn

Okay I'll admit it. I'm a David Regal junkie. If I could I would buy EVERY book and video he has published just so I could have ALL his BRILLIANT material to myself!!!

So like I said before, DON'T BUY THIS STUFF! NO GOOD MAGIC !!! CRUMMY PRESENTATIONS AND USELESS MAGIC!!!

shawn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » David Regal books (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL